Global® Malaga High-Back Multi-Tilter Chair With Arms, 41"H x 26"W x 25"D, Black Frame, Cobalt Fabric Item # 718721
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Move backrest up and down or tilt it for personalized lower-back support!
- Adjust backrest angle and height to relieve back stress. Raise or lower the backrest to the most comfortable position for lower back support. Adjustable back angle transfers upper-body weight to the chair backrest, lightening the load on your lower back's intervertebral discs and relaxing back muscles.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Sitting never felt so good! The curved, molded-foam backrest and seat cradle your body for hours of comfortable seating.
- Adjustable arm height relieves shoulder strain. Teardrop-shaped "T" arms adjust to fit any task and body type! Raise or lower armrests to properly support your forearms and elbows, ensuring your shoulders don't slump, lean or unnecessarily elevate, which can cause undue muscle strain.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. Instantly move seat up or down for the best ergonomic positioning. Experts recommend keeping feet flat on the floor, with calves and thighs forming a 90° angle, to ensure proper circulation.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Adjustable tilt angle moves the seat and backrest simultaneously to let you rock or recline in comfort. Adjustable tilt tension controls your chair's recline resistance — which you can match to your body's weight and strength! Lock into your favorite position.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Stay comfortably seated as you wheel from task to task in your office! Easy-roll casters keep you moving — even over carpeted floors!
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions are included.
- Measures 41"H x 26"W x 25"D.
- GREENGUARD certified for reduced harsh chemical emissions and improved indoor air quality. GREENGUARD products can help you obtain LEED credits if you are pursuing Green Building certification under the US Green Building Council™ LEED-CI rating system. Visit www.usgbc.org for more information.
- Backed by Global's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|chair back style||high-back|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|chair back material||fabric|
|dimensions||41"H x 26"W x 25"D|
|eco-label/standard||GREENGUARD; BIFMA level 2|