Dell UltraSharp U2515H 25" LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 6 ms Item # 720196
Bring your work to life in vivid color detail, sharp QHD resolution and extensive connectivity for outstanding usability. Superior screen clarity meets complete color precision for a brilliant viewing experience.Work the way you want. Position your monitor for ultimate comfort with a full range of tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments along with easy connections to your PC and peripherals.Made with eco-friendly materials, the U2515H is BFR/PVC-free (excluding external cables) and has arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel.
|Adjustable Display Angle||Yes|
|Adjustable Display Height||Yes|
|Adjustable Display Pivot||Yes|
|Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|Built-in Devices||USB Hub|
|contrast ratio||1000:1 / 2000000:1 (dynamic)|
|diagonal screen size||25 in.|
|dimensions||13.3" x 22.4" x 1.8"|
|Environmental Certification||TCO Certified Displays; RoHS; WEEE; ErP/EuP; China Energy Label (CEL); EPEAT Gold|
|Horizontal Refresh Rate||30 - 113 kHz|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|monitor brightness||350 cd/m2|
|native resolution||2560 x 1440 at 60 Hz|
|number of colors supported||16.7 million|
|ports||1 DisplayPort; 1 HDMI; 1 USB 3.0|
|postconsumer recycled content||25%|
|response time||19 ms (On/Off); 6 ms (gray-to-gray)|
|Standard Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|typical response time||6 ms|
|Vertical Refresh Rate||56 - 86 Hz|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Superb clarity. Standout performance.Bring your work to life in vivid color detail, sharp QHD resolution and extensive connectivity for outstanding usability.
- Award-winning performance: Since each monitor is tuned at 99% sRGB, the colors look amazing right out of the box. The ultra-wide viewing angle on this 25” display lets you admire the QHD resolution at virtually any angle without losing those gorgeous colors.
- More ways to connect: Charge, connect and project handheld devices and more with extensive ports.
- Reliable and eco-efficient: Count on the DellTM Premium Panel Guarantee, 3 years Advanced Exchange Service and an environmentally conscious design.
A performance to rememberSuperior screen clarity meets complete color precision for a brilliant viewing experience.
- Enjoy 25" of superb screen clarity on a sharp QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution monitor. Plus, you get great color consistency across an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
- Get exceptional color accuracy and consistency right out of the box, with each monitor factory tuned at 99% sRGB with a deltaE <3
- Help boost your productivity with a dual or multi-monitor setup and take advantage of the ultra-thin bezel that is ideal for a seamless, virtually borderless viewing between monitors
- Easy Arrange lets you choose how you view your custom window layout. See all your applications tiled side by side with nothing buried
Designed for your comfort and convenienceWork the way you want. Position your monitor for ultimate comfort with a full range of tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments along with easy connections to your PC and peripherals.
- Smoothly pivot 90° clockwise or counter-clockwise, placing the thinnest edges side-by-side for an enhanced viewing experience, especially ideal for dual or multi-monitor set up
- The U2515H is VESA-compatible, so you can wall mount your monitor or attach it to the optional Dell Single Monitor Arm
- For convenient connections to other devices in your workspace, the U2515H provides two HDMI (MHL) ports, a DisplayPort, a mini-DisplayPort and five USB 3.0 ports. Quickly charge BC1.2 compatible and other USB devices with a USB 3.01 port found on the rear of the monitor that supplies high-speed charging and powering
Reliable and eco-efficientYour Dell UltraSharp 25 Monitor – U2515His designed to be pixel perfect. That’s why if you find even just one bright pixel, we’ll replace it under our Premium Panel Guarantee2 .
The Dell UltraSharp 25 Monitor – U2515H meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
Made with eco-friendly materials, the U2515H is BFR/PVC-free (excluding external cables) and has arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel.
Enhanced power management with PowerNap enables the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.
|Dimensions (With Stand):||
Height (Compressed/Extended): 15.6" / 396.24mm / 20.1" / 510.54mm
Width: 22.4" / 568.96mm
Depth: 8.0" / 203.20mm
|Dimensions (Without Stand):||
(W x H x D): 13.3 x 22.4 x 1.8" / 337.82 x 568.96 x 45.72mm
Active Display Area (H x V): 21.77 x 12.25" / 552.96 x 311.15mm
|Aspect Ratio:||Widescreen (16:9)|
|Optimal resolution:||2560 x 1440 at 60Hz|
1000 to 1 (typical)
Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 2 Million:1 (Max)
|Adjustability:||Height-adjustable stand, tilt , pivot (clockwise and counter-clockwise), swivel and built in cable-management|
Color Gamut (typical): 91 % (CIE1976), sRGB 99% ( average Delta E of <3)
16.78 Million colors
- 1 For charging BC1.2 devices and also supports up to 2A when powering standard USB devices.
- 2 Premium Panel Guarantee provides a replacement monitor if one bright defective pixel is found on the screen during the Limited Hardware Warranty period. In the event you discover even one bright pixel during the Limited Hardware Warranty period, a free panel exchange is guaranteed. (see pixel panel info located on Dell.com web page for complete details):http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/kcs/document?docid=414288