This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Netgear® ProSAFE® 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, GS116 Item # 720809
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Power up your small network to Gigabit speeds. The ProSAFE® 16-port Gigabit Desktop switch integrates 10/100/1000 Mbps devices on the same network. The compact form factor fits neatly into small workspaces. Auto green mode detects cable length and adjusts power usage to save energy.
- Each port delivers up to 2000 Mbps of network speed (full duplex).
- Fast, auto-switching and auto-sensing.
- 16 switched ports provide bandwidth for PCs, servers or switches.
- Auto Uplink™ automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables.
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 KB.
- Auto power-down mode saves energy when port is unused.
|Additional Information||Latency (100 to 100 Mbps): 40 µ (max); Latency (1000 to 1000 Mbps): 10 µ (max); Acoustic Noise: 0 dB; Compatibility:Network software (e.g., Windows, Linux, Mac OS)|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.3i: 10BASE-T Ethernet; IEEE 802.3u: 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet; IEEE 802.3ab: 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet; IEEE 802.1p; WWR scheduling; Safety Agency Approvals:CE Mark; Commercial UL listed (UL 1950); C-Tick; Electromagnetic Compliance:CE mark; Commercial FCC Part 15 Class A; EN 55 022 (CISPR 22); Class A VCCI; Class A C-Tick|
|dimensions||1.06"H x 11.22"W x 4.06"D|
|maximum data transfer rate||2000 Mbps|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|number of users per network||16|
|package contents||ProSafe GS116 16-port Gigabit Switch; Wall-mount Kit; AC Adapter; Installation guide; Warranty/Support information card|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||16 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|power source||AC adapter|
|System Requirements||UTP Category 5 or better cables; Network card for each PC or server|
|Total Number of Network Ports||16|
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Category 5|
|warranty length||switch limited lifetime; power adapter 2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
NETGEAR ProSAFE 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
NETGEAR ProSAFE 16-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Instant Connectivity with Reliable Performance
- 16 auto-sensing Gigabit ports connects up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet for maximum performance
- Small and silent desktop form factor
- Plug-n-Play connectivity easily installs into any network
- Energy efficient with up to 60% lower power consumption
- Rigorously tested for reliability, built to last
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- LIFETIME Advanced Tech Support via chat
- LIFETIME Next Business Day Replacement
Switch your Switch-GS116NETGEAR ProSAFE Gigabit Plus Switches meet this growing need by providing fundamental network features such as VLANs, QoS, and IGMP Snooping that will help optimize the performance of business networks. ProSAFE Plus switches come in a variety of configurations ranging from 5
port desktop to 24 port rackmount. Certain Plus switch models support Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and can power devices such as IP phones, IP surveillance cameras and wireless access points with just an Ethernet cable; perfect for low cost PoE deployments. ProSAFE Plus Switches are the perfect upgrade from the plug-and-play unmanaged switch, delivering essential networking features at a very affordable price.
- ProSAFE 16-port Gigabit Switch (GS116)
- Wall-mount kit
- AC adapter
- Installation guide
- Warranty/support information card
Physical SpecificationsDimensions: 16.9 x 6.6 x 2.8 inches
Weight: 2.7 pounds