- High-bandwidth 8-port switch lets you add capacity to your network for up to 8 users. Great for demanding, speed-intensive network usage.
- Gigabit Ethernet support provides high-speed data transfers of up to 1000Mbps. Auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps ports make setup easy.
- Switch allows 10, 100 and 1000Mbps devices to exist on the same network. Honors Layer 2 priority tags.
- Auto Uplink™ eliminates the need for toggle switches or crossover cables.
- Self-cooling, with no fan, for quiet operation.
- Power, link, speed and activity LED indicators are provided for each port.
- Sleek, space-efficient design allows horizontal or vertical use (vertical stand included).
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
|number of users per network||8|
|maximum data transfer rate||1000 Mbps|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|plug and play||yes|
|warranty length||2-yr limited|
|dimensions||1.2"H x 7"W x 4.6"D|
From the Manufacturer|
The NETGEAR SOHO Ethernet Unmanaged Switches provide easy and affordable network connectivity to home and small offices. They are easy to use and reliable. With these Plug-N-Play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly. This series of switches also implement various energy saving technologies, helping you save power and money.
- Choice of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Available in plastic or metal enclosures
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Fan-less design for quiet operation
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability