Carson-Dellosa Common Core Science 4 Today Workbook, Kindergarten Item # 722469
Quick daily activities helps reinforce previous lessons learned. The week-long topics can be covered in the order that best suits your classroom.
- Standards-based activities help to reinforce science, math and language arts skills in just 10 minutes per day.
- Each science topic is separated into a week-long session, so they can be used in any order you choose. Review skills for 4 days and then assess on the 5th day, helping you monitor the progress of your students.
- 40 weeks of topics with cross-curricular activities provides year-long use.
- Includes a Common Core Standards Alignment Matrix to show the standards covered on the weekly assessment, helping you create lesson plans more easily.
- Designed for students in kindergarten.
|author||Jennifer B. Stith|
|book title||Common Core Science 4 Today, Grade K|
|number of pages||96 pages|