This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
Are you constrained by budget, space and IT resources? Yet you need an enterprise-class server for your IT environment? The HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 Server includes ample performance, storage and I/O features at a low acquisition cost for the value-focused customer. Hyperscale customers can take advantage of the dense 1U design, price-performance, and energy efficiency to scale out as their needs increase. Built-in intelligence simplifies server management, and a proactive service model automates service support, enabling businesses with limited IT resources to focus on more important tasks. The ProLiant DL360e Gen8 Server delivers performance, data security, and energy efficiency, providing an excellent value on your investment.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Certifications & Standards||ACPI 2.0b Compliant; PCIe 3.0 Compliant; FCC Rating: Class A; CISPR 22; EN55022; EN55024; FCC CFR 47, Pt 15; ICES-003; CNS13438; GB9254; K22; K24; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 60950-1; IEC 60950-1; Microsoft Logo Certifications|
|Compatibility||VMware; Oracle Solaris; Microsoft Windows Server; Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL); SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)|
|controller type||Serial ATA/600; 6Gb/s SAS|
|Effective Memory Speed||1066 MHz|
|Ethernet Ports||4 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Matrox|
|Graphics Controller Model||G200|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||460 W|
|memory card reader||yes|
|Memory Card Supported||SD|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Number of External 5.25" Bays||1|
|Number of Internal 2.5" Bays||8|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||1|
|Number of PCI Express x8 Slots||1|
|Number of Power Supplies Installed||1|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Number of Processors Supported||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Bays||9|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||12|
|operating system details||none|
|Optical Drive Type||No|
|package contents||ProLiant DL360E G8 Server; High Voltage Server to PDU Power Cord|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 7 USB 2.0|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|processor speed||1.80 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Xeon|
|Product Series||DL360E G8|
|QuickPath Interconnect||6.40 GT/s|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 10|
|RAID Levels (SDE)||0; 1; 10|
|RAM Supported||PC3-10600 - 384 GB - Load-Reduced - ECC ¦ PC3-12800 - 192 GB - registered - ECC ¦ PC3-10600 - 96 GB - unbuffered - ECC|
|Rated Memory Speed||1333 MHz|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 4|
|Standard Memory||4 GB|
|Storage Controller Name||HP Dynamic Smart Array B320i|
|Total Number of USB Ports||7|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 E5-2403 1P 4GB-R Hot Plug 8 SFF 460W PS Entry Server
|Are you constrained by budget, space and IT resources? Yet you need an enterprise-class server for your IT environment? The HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 Server includes ample performance, storage and I/O features at a low acquisition cost for the value-focused customer. Hyperscale customers can take advantage of the dense 1U design, price-performance, and energy efficiency to scale out as their needs increase. Built-in intelligence simplifies server management, and a proactive service model automates service support, enabling businesses with limited IT resources to focus on more important tasks. The ProLiant DL360e Gen8 Server delivers performance, data security, and energy efficiency, providing an excellent value on your investment.|
Essential Features For the IT Needs of Value-Focused Enterprises
- The HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 Server, with built-in technologies, addresses business requirements at low initial acquisition cost, delivering great value for investment.
- Supports up to two Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 v2 processors, offering improved performance, efficiency and security.
- HP SmartMemory, with speeds up to 1600 MHz at low voltage, now prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling, while improving performance and power efficiency. Maximum memory supported is 384 GB.
- Latest HP Smart Array Controllers are designed to maximize data availability, performance and capacity.
- Network and I/O scalability are provided by 4x1 GbE network ports and two I/O slots.
Optimized Design, Efficiency and Scalability for Hyperscale Environments
- The HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 Server delivers an affordable solution in a dense 1U rack design that enables Hyperscale customers to scale out as their requirements increase.
- Embedded quad-port NIC, 2 PCIe slots, and 12 DIMM slots provide the internal expansion capabilities needed for distributed computing environments like Hadoop and NoSQL.
- HP Common Slot Power Supplies provide 96% server power efficiency to reduce power consumption, while HP Automated Energy Optimization reclaims space, power, and cooling resources to extend your data center capacity.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Built-in Innovations that Simplify Management and Free Up Limited IT Resources
- With embedded management tools, the HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 Server simplifies server management and maintenance tasks, enabling quick and simple deployment (HP Intelligent Provisioning), system health monitoring (HP Active Health System), and ease of firmware updates (HP Smart Update Manager).
- HP Smart Storage Administrator provides a single display screen for management and configuration of all HP Smart Storage products and solutions.
- User-inspired design features that prevent data loss, reduce downtime, and improve serviceability include HP SmartDrives, HP Smart Socket guides, "Easy Install” rail kit options, and tool-less access to components.
Proactive Service and Support to Redefine Service Experience
- The HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 Server offers HP proactive support services, which integrate industry leading performance, uptime, and productivity into a personalized, simplified support experience.
- HP Insight Online with HP Insight Remote Support provides 24x7 remote monitoring and anywhere, anytime personalized access to your IT and support status.
- Through HP ServiceOne partners, you get responsive qualified partners to help you plan, manage and deliver solutions spanning the entire IT lifecycle.
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® E5-2403 (4 core, 1.8 GHz, 10MB, 80W)|
|Number of processors||1|
|Processor cache||10MB L3|
|Processor core available||4|
|Memory type||1R x4 PC3L-10600R-9|
|Memory, standard||4GB (1x4GB) RDIMM|
|Optical drive type||Optional|
(1) 1Gb 366i Ethernet Adapter 4 Ports per controller
Applicable to all models
|Storage controller||(1) Dynamic Smart Array B320i/ZM|
For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
|Power supply type||(1) 460W Gold hot plug power supply kit Common Slot|
|Form factor chassis||Rack|
|Form factor (fully configured)||1U|
|Included hard drives||
None ship standard
Supports up to (8) SFF SAS/SATA hot plug drives
Hot plug SFF SAS/SATA/SSD
Hot plug LFF SAS/SATA/SSD
|Infrastructure management||iLO Management Engine, Insight Control (optional)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.1 x 29.5 x 1.7 in|
|Memory slots||12 DIMM slots|
|Memory protection features||
Memory Online Spare Mode
Memory Lock Step Mode
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability