TP-LINK AV1200 3-Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit Item # 722801
- Turns an electrical socket into an Internet connection.
- Plug and Play functionality; no configuration required.
- Simply plug into a wall socket.
- Enjoy HD streaming and gaming with fast speeds.
- Integrated pass through socket.
- Delivers speeds of up to 1200 Mbps for smooth ultra HD streaming, online gaming and fast downloads.
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|plug and play||yes|
|maximum data transfer rate||1200 Mbps|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||3|
|Powerline Data Transfer Rate||1200 Mbit/s|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||No|
|package contents||AV1200 3-Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit; 6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45); Resource CD; Quick Installation Guide|
|Audio Line In||No|
|Powerline Transmission Standard||HomePlug AV2|
|Product Name||AV1200 3-Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd.|
|Audio Line Out||No|
|Maximum Distance Supported||984.25 ft|
|dimensions||1.7" x 5.2" x 2.8"|
|Phone Line (RJ-11)||No|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Turn Any Power Outlet into an Internet ConnectionImagine this, your router is on the first floor, while your wired only smart TV is upstairs. Generally, you might contemplate on drilling a hole on the ceiling and running dozens of yards of Ethernet cable through the hole and finally to the destination, which makes your home’s messy and untidy.
Using your home's existing electrical wirling, TP-LINK’s TL-PA8030P KIT AV1200 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit turns any electrical outlet into an Internet connection. Simply plug the powerline adapter into your wall outlet and you are ready to enjoy HD streaming and gaming. No configuration required.
Up to 1200Mbps for Bandwidth Demanding Activities
The TL-PA8030P KIT utilizes MIMO* technology and Powerline Beamforming to expand coverage throughout the home with powerful gigabit speed up to 1200Mbps**. Ideal for bandwidth demanding activities like 4K Ultra-HD streaming, online gaming and large file transferring.
*The HomePlug AV2 MIMO technology significantly improves data transfer rates during peak time. It uses any two electrical wire lines within a 3 wire network to boost performance.**Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.1
Multiple Gigabit Ports for Maximum ConnectivityThe TL-PA8030P KIT transmits data over Gigabit Ethernet ports, creating secure wired networks for true gigabit-class broadband speeds. This makes the TL-PA8030P KIT well suited for audio and video streaming, online gaming, multi-room IPTV and other high-demand networking uses. It also provides five extra Gigabit ports so users simultaneously connect wired devices like smart TVs, media streaming devices, game consoles, external hard drives, or desktop computers to ensure maximum connectivity.
Plug and PlayUsers can get their powerline network up and running by plugging the Powerline adapters into any available power outlet, eliminating the need for time-consuming and expensive renovations previously required to establish a whole-home or office wired Ethernet network.
Extra Power Outlet for Other UsesNo longer will you need to sacrifice a power outlet for your Powerline devices. The TL-PA8030P KIT features an integrated power outlet with output of up to 16A, so users can safely plug their high-power electrical appliances directly into the front of the Powerline unit. The built-in noise filter blocks out electrical signals and other noise, preventing any performance interference from external devices.
Conserve Power by Up to 85%Its sophisticated Power-Saving mode automatically switches from regular “Working” mode to “Power-Saving” mode when no data activity is being transferred on the Ethernet cable, greatly reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 1200Mbps, ideal for Ultra HD streaming and online gaming
- Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2×2 MIMO with beamforming ensures fast and stable connection
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports allow your TVs, game consoles, or PCs to connect to the Internet
- Embedded power socket makes power accessible to other devices
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
- Up to 300-meter range over the household power circuit
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Power saving mode reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- Compatible with all AV1200, AV1000, AV600, AV500 & AV200 Powerline adapters.
- 1 The terms “AV1200” and “1200Mbps,” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV1200” or “1200Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.