APC Replacement Battery Cartridge #12 Item # 726010
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
In the E-world where businesses can't stop and downtime is measured in dollars, American Power Conversion (APC) provides protection against some of the leading causes of downtime, data loss and hardware damage: power problems and temperature. As a global leader in power availability solutions, APC sets the standard in its industry for quality, innovation and support. Its comprehensive power solutions, which are designed for both home and corporate environments, improve the manageability, availability and performance of sensitive electronic, network, communications and industrial equipment of all sizes.
|Additional Information||Capacity:7.5 Ah|
|Output Voltage||12 V DC|
|battery type||Lead Acid|
|Product Name||Replacement Battery Cartridge #12|
|manufacturer||American Power Conversion Corp|
|Minimum Battery Life||3 Year|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104°F (40°C)|
|Shipping Weight (Approximate)||50.30 lb|
|maximum battery life||5 Year|
|form factor||Plug-in Module|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
Replacement Battery CartridgesGenuine APC RBC(TM) are tested and certified for compatibility to restore UPS performance to the original specifications.
CompatibilityGuaranteed UPS compatibility:
- Tested and approved to restore the performance of your APC UPS. Maintains UPS safety certifications (UL, VDE, CSA) and lifetime equipment protection policy (as applicable).
- Designed by APC by Schneider Electric exclusively for APC UPS's for complete compatibility with the intelligent battery management system.
ConvenienceFully assembled for easy hot-swap installation:
- APC RBCs are safe, reliable and contain a minimum number of connections saving valuable time. Because APC RBCs are hot-swappable, no network downtime is required in order to install them.
Re-usable packaging with clear instructions on how to properly dispose of spent batteries.
- Convenient, easy and green.
Prepaid postage to a nearby recycling partner (availability varies by country)
- Insures that almost 100% of the old battery is recycled, protecting the environment.
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Battery mounting: Stand alone battery stack
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3-5
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Net Weight: 44.00 lbs. (20.00 kg)
- Maximum Height: 3.80 inches (97 mm)
- Maximum Width: 10.00 inches (254 mm)
- Maximum Depth: 6.00 inches (152 mm)
- Color: Black
- Operating Environment: 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation: 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
- Storage Temperature: 5 - 113 °F (-15 - 45 °C)
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation: 0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)
- Standard Warranty: 1 year repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH REACH: Contains No SVHCs