- Home /
- Product Details
- Interact with HD games and apps! Provides quick, easy access to more than 27 million games, apps, movies, TV shows, songs, books and magazines.
- Stream and download content over the Internet. Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi® lets you connect to the internet and lowers your number of dropped connections.
- Enjoy an incredibly vivid, accurate 7" HDX touch-screen display. 1920 x 1200 screen resolution, high pixel density (323 PPI) and ideal color accuracy (100% sRGB) ensure crisp, lifelike images.
- Experience lightning-fast, fluid performance. 2.2GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor provides incredible processing power.
- 16GB storage capacity (10.9GB available to user) lets you store your favorite files.
- 2GB memory for multitasking power.
- Fire OS 3.0 lets you navigate your tablet with ease. User-interface enhancements provide room for apps on the home screen and let you quickly swipe between different app views.
- USB 2.0 (micro-B connector) port enables quick, simple connection to a computer or lets you charge the device with the included adapter.
- Bluetooth® wireless connectivity. Permits short-range wireless data transfers up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as mice, phones and printers.
- Enjoy a wide range of programs that help you stay productive when you're on the go. Offers a built-in OfficeSuite plus updated e-mail and calendar support for Gmail, Microsoft® Outlook® and more.
- X-Ray provides an engaging experience for movies, music and TV. View trivia and character backgrounds, follow along with lyrics X-Ray for Music, fling videos to your TV with Second Screen and more.
- Control what your kids do and see. Kindle FreeTime offers simple parental controls that let you set time limits, create profiles and more.
- Free, unlimited cloud storage for content downloaded from Amazon.
- Up to 11 hours when reading, surfing the internet on Wi-Fi, watching videos or listening to music. Up to 17 hours of battery life when only reading.
|software included||Skype; OfficeSuite; Dolby Digital Plus|
|tablet processor number||Snapdragon 800|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Qualcomm|
|Optical Drive Type||No|
|Product Line||Kindle Fire HDX|
|tablet processor model||Snapdragon 800|
|sensor type||Ambient Light Sensor; Accelerometer; Gyro Sensor|
|tablet operating system||Android|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|video hardware||Adreno 330|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n|
|tablet processor speed||2.2 GHz|
|maximum battery life||Up to 11 hours (reading, surfing the Internet on Wi-Fi, watching videos or listening to music); up to 17 hours (reading only)|
|keyboard type||Touchscreen Keyboard|
|Pixel Density||323 ppi|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|Total Number of Micro USB Ports||1|
|average battery life||11 Hour|
|audio hardware||Dolby Digital Plus audio engine|
|diagonal screen size||7 inches|
|storage capacity||16 GB|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||5 W|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|package contents||All-New Kindle Fire HDX 7" Tablet; AC Adapter; USB 2.0 Cable; Quick start Guide|
|Product Name||All-New Kindle Fire HDX 7" Tablet|
|Audio Line Out||Yes|
|Wi-Fi capability included (Wi-Fi ready)||yes|
|screen type||HDX touch screen|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1200 (323 ppi)|
|memory card reader||No|
|Network Band||Dual Band|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||Kindle Fire HDX|
|Display Screen Type||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability