APC Basic Rack 1.8kVA PDU Item # 726605
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Explore APC Rack Power Distribution in 3D animation. APC Basic Rack PDUs provide reliable rack power distribution via a single input with multiple output receptacles and distributes power from low amperage single phase circuits to higher-power 3-phase solutions.
|Certifications & Standards||cUL Recognized; UL 1363; UL Recognized; CAN/C22.2 No. 21-M90|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Receptacles||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|manufacturer||American Power Conversion Corp|
|Output Receptacles||14 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|package contents||Basic Rack 1.8kVA PDU; Installation Guide; Rack Mounting Brackets; Toolless Mounting Kit|
|Parts Warranty/Labor||2 Year|
|Power Rating||1.80 kVA|
|Product Line||Basic Rack|
|Product Name||Basic Rack 1.8kVA PDU|
|protection type||Overload Protection|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Power DistributionThe growing complexity of IT environments, from wiring closets and server rooms to data centers of all sizes, has increased the need for reliable power distribution to the rack level. Eliminating power management issues is essential for IT and Facilities managers to maintain system availability of increasing higher density equipment. Power Distribution Units are an essential element in managing power capacity and functionality for critical network, server and data center equipment.
APC provides a wide array of power distribution solutions for your IT environment. APCs standardized PDUs are designed to increase the manageability and efficiency of your data center. Power Distribution solutions provide real-time remote load monitoring of connected equipment and individual outlet power control for remote power recycling, manage power-up or power-down sequencing of equipment. IT and Data Center Managers rely on APC PDU alarms to warn of potential power overloads before critical IT failures occur.
- Toolless Rack Mounting Capabilities - Server cases do not require additional tools to mount into NetShelter Enclosures, which allows the users to quickly and easily mount units in the rear of the enclosure.
- Vertical Mounting Capabilities - Easily mounts vertically in racks or enclosures and occupies zero U of valuable rack space, which allows more equipment in the rack. Units that mount vertically are optimized to fit in a NetShelter enclosures.
- Rack-Mountable - Includes horizontal, vertical, and toolless-mount varieties. Puts power where it is needed most - in the racks near the equipment.
- Single input power source - Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-mount equipment. Saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections.
- Wide range of input and output connections - Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
Total Cost of Ownership
- Low Cost Power Distribution - Provides a number of outlets to bring power to rack equipment at an affordable price.
|Nominal Output Voltage||100V, 120V|
|Maximum Total Current Draw per Phase||15A|
|Output Connections||(14) NEMA 5-15R |
|Nominal Input Voltage||100V, 120V|
|Input Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Regulatory Derated Input Current (North America)||12A|
|Input Connections||NEMA 5-15P |
|Cord Length||12 feet (3.66 meters)|
|Number of Power Cords||1|
|Acceptable Input Voltage||100-125 VAC|
|Maximum Input Current per phase||15A|
|Load Capacity||1800 VA|
|Net Weight||4.80 lbs. (2.18 kg)|
|Maximum Height||24.00 inches (610 mm)|
|Maximum Width||1.76 inches (44 mm)|
|Maximum Depth||1.76 inches (44 mm)|
|Operating Environment||32 - 113 °F (0 - 45 °C)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||0 - 95%|
|Operating Elevation||0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)|
|Storage Temperature||-13 - 149 °F (-25 - 65 °C)|
|Storage Relative Humidity||0 - 95%|
|0 - 95%||0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)|
|Regulatory Approvals||cUL Listed, METI Denan, UL Listed|
|Standard Warranty||2 years repair or replace|
|Sustainable Offer Status|
|REACH||REACH: Contains No SVHCs|