APC® Back-UPS, Small Office, 16-Minute Backup, 350VA/210 Watt Item # 727621
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
APC Back-UPS offer protection for your home or office computer. The UPS has 6 AC outlets and also provides protection for telephone, Internet, fax and modem. It supplies up to 44 minutes (depending on model) of battery backup time while the power is out. The software included will save your open files and safely shut down your system. Manufacturer's equipment coverage warranty up to $50,000 (depending on model).
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||6.60 Minute|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|Status Indicators||LED status display with On Line, On Battery, Replace Battery, Site wiring fault and Overload Indicators|
|Additional Information||Additional Surge Protected Outlets; Cord management; Overload Indicator; Software; Unattended Shutdown; USB compatible|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC part 15 class B; Industry Canada; UL 1778; cUL Listed|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR|
|Battery Management||Intelligent Battery Management|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid|
|protection status indication||yes|
|package contents||CD with Software; User Manual; USB Cable; Velcro Cord Management Straps Kit|
|Thermal Dissipation||20 BTU/h|
|Product Name||Back-UPS CS 350VA|
|Sound Emission||45 dB(A)|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|manufacturer||American Power Conversion|
|cord length||6 feet|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Bypass Switch||Not Provided|
|Waveform Type||Step Wave|
|connected equipment warranty||$100,000|
|Power Consumption||210 W|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Surge Energy Rating||480 J|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||23.70 Minute|
|Load Capacity (VA)||350 VA|
|joule rating||540 joules|
|fax/phone line protection||yes|
|Alarm||On Battery; Low Battery; Overload|
|number of outlets||6|
|Receptacles||3 x NEMA 5-15R|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
- Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics, ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout
- Guaranteed protection from surges and spikes caused by storms, lightning, circuit overloads, power cycling, etc.
- 6 total outlets – 3 battery backup, 3 surge only outlets
- Lifetime $100,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
- ENERGY STAR® certified
The electronic devices you rely on every day for communication, security, and entertainment such as networking equipment, computers, televisions, security systems, and gaming consoles are at risk of damage and disconnect due to unexpected blackouts, voltage fluctuations, and other power disruptions.
The APC by Schneider Electric Back-UPS BK350 provides instant battery power to your critical electronics when the power goes out, reducing risk of damage and keeping you connected and available both personally and professionally. Additionally, the BK350 (uninterruptible power supply) offers guaranteed surge and lightning protection for attached electronics. By connecting your valuable devices, you are ensuring these investments against potentially irreversible damage. When the power goes out, the APC BK350 will power critical devices including home networking equipment; allowing you to maintain your internet connection. This allows you to work productively, avoid the loss of valuable data, and safely shut down equipment.
The BK350 UPS power supply includes PowerChute Personal Edition software which provides UPS management options, safe system shutdown, and energy monitoring to enable cost savings and prevent potential data corruption. This UPS power supply unit offers six surge protected outlets, three of which provide battery backup, and a 210-watt/350-volt ampere output power capacity.
Battery Backup Keeps Critical Components RunningThe BK350 UPS offers guaranteed backup battery power for your electronic devices. When power is interrupted or fluctuates outside safe levels, the BK350 instantly provides clean battery power to your sensitive electronics. Work safely throughout brief outages or save your data and safely shut down electronics during extended outages.
Protection from Dangerous Surges and SpikesThe BK350 UPS battery backup features a total of six power outlets, all of which shield your devices against dangerous surges and spikes in voltage. Three of these are UPS battery backup outlets to protect critical devices like computer and home networking equipment.
Prevent Data Corruption with PowerChute SoftwareAPC PowerChute Personal Edition power and energy management software is included. PowerChute prevents data corruption by automatically saving files and shutting down your system in an extended power outage or low-battery condition. PowerChute monitors and displays energy usage and reduces costs via customized energy management planning. Connect the USB cable that's included with your UPS backup unit to your computer to easily use the software.
Phone and Network Data Line Surge ProtectionIn addition to standard power surge protection, the BK350 also provides protection from dangerous ‘backdoor’ surges that travel along telephone and network data lines. Just route the phone or network data line through the BK350 UPS to protect your devices from lightning, surges, and spikes.
ENERGY STAR Certified for Energy Efficiency
The BK350 UPS is ENERGY STAR® certified for its efficient operation and ability to help realize lower energy costs.
Warranty and Equipment Protection PolicyThis UPS is covered by a three-year limited warranty. It also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $100,000. APC will repair or replace attached equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered Back-UPS uninterruptible power supply unit.
Package ContentsAPC Back-UPS BK350 with 6-foot power cord, PowerChute Personal Edition software CD, cord management straps, USB cable, and user manual.
Back-UPS Product Selector
|APC Back-UPS BK350||APC Back-UPS BK500||APC Back-UPS BK500BLK|
|User replaceable batteries||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Automatic battery tests||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Energy Star qualified||
|Battery backup outlets||3||3||3|
|Surge protected outlets||3||3||3|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|PowerChute Personal edition software||
- Output Power Capacity: 210 Watts / 350 VA
- Max Configurable Power: 210 Watts / 350 VA
- Nominal Ouput Voltage: 120V
- Outpout Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz
- Topology: Standby
- Waveform Type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections: (3) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup), (3) NEMA 5-15R (Surge Protection)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 1.83 meters
- Input Voltage Range for Main Operations: 98 - 140V
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Typical Recharge Time1 : 8 hour(s)
- RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): USB
- Control Panel: LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection & Filtering
- Surge Energy Rating: 1020 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 5% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Data Line Protection: Analog phone line for phone/fax/modem/DSL (RJ-11 connector)
- Maximum Height: 6.50 in
- Maximum Width: 3.60 in
- Maximum Depth: 11.20 in
- Net Weight: 12.50 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 14.00 lbs
- Shipping Height: 10.35 in
- Shipping Width: 6.89 in
- Shipping Depth: 14.06 in
- Color: Beige
- Regulatory Approvals: California (CEC) Battery Charger, ENERGY STAR (USA), FCC Part 68, TUV
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: Contains no SVCHCs
- 1 The time to recharge to 90% of full battery capacity following a discharge to shutdown using a load rated for 1/2 the full load rating of the UPS.