Quicken® Rental Property Manager 2017, Traditional Disc Item # 728845
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Software that helps landlords keep an eye on their finances. Compare profits and losses and stay organized.
- Manage your personal and rental property finances with ease. Stores lease terms, rental rates and security deposits, so all of your essential information is organized and easy to access.
- Track profits and losses by property to see how each is performing.
- Find tax-deductible expenses to help you save each year.
- CD-ROM makes it easy to install the software.
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||1 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||450MB (1.5GB if .NET is not installed)|
|minimum processor compatibility||1.0GHz processor or better|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10|
From the Manufacturer|
What’s New for Quicken Rental Property Manager 2017?
- Get more power on the go with our improved mobile app, now with investment tracking, offline use and enhanced search1
- Always know the estimated value of your home with automatic updates2
- Enjoy a new look that's easier to use and navigate
Helps maximize property deductions and make tax time a breeze
- Categorize your personal from your rental property expenses for easier tax preparation
- Create Schedule E and Schedule C reports
Keep your tenant information organized
- Find lease terms, security deposits and payment history by tenant in one place
- Track rent collected, partial payments and late fees, too
Categorizes your rental and personal transactions
- Know how much you’re spending automatically without jumping from website to website to add it all up
Manage your money whenever, wherever with our mobile app.
- Our mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android1
- Check your budget, account balances, and investments
Quicken Comparison Chart
|Processor||1 GHz or higher|
|Operating System||Works with Windows Vista SP1 and Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit)|
|Memory||1 GB or higher|
|Hard Disk Space||Up to 450 MB (up to 1.5 if .NET not installed)|
|Monitor||1024 x 768 or higher, 1280 x1024 for large fonts|
|Internet Connection||56 Kbps modem (Broadband recommended for online services)|
|Sound||Sound card & speakers recommended|
|Printer||Any printer supported by Windows Vista 7/8/8.1/10|
- Quicken Windows Starter Edition imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only.
- Quicken Windows 2017 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (for Deluxe and higher).
Mobile System Requirements
- 1 Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2014 and above desktop products. Earlier versions of the App prior to Quicken 2014 will not work with Quicken 2015 through 2017 desktop products.
- 2 Zestimate® home value provided by Zillow® [link to http://www.zillow.com/corp/Terms.htm]
- 3 Credit score report and monitoring alerts (Quicken for Windows) and data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until April 2020; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 15,000+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2016.