HP Chromebook 14-ak010nr Laptop, 14" Bright View Screen, Intel® Celeron®, 2GB Memory, 16GB eMMC Hard Drive, Chrome OS™, Sky Blue Item # 729000
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- A 14" diagonal HD screen delivers crisp images. 1366 x 768 resolution delivers great quality.
- Powered by Intel Celeron processor.
- 2GB of memory is available to run your programs.
- Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from (number here) types of memory cards.
- Features 1 USB 3.0 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1HDMI, and 1 headphone/microphone combo port. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing) with integrated digital microphone lets you keep in touch via video and voice messaging.
|processor speed||2.16 GHz|
|Headphone/Microphone Combo Port||Yes|
|Total Number of USB Ports||3|
|Environmental Certification||EPEAT Silver; ENERGY STAR|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|battery type||lithium ion (Li-ion)|
|package contents||Chromebook 14-ak020nr; Lithium Ion Battery; AC Adapter|
|screen size||14 in.|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|Operating Systems||Google Chrome OS|
|operating system details||Chrome|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
|processor type||Intel Celeron|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics|
|color||snow white; sky blue|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Intel® Celeron® processor
Quickly access the Internet in more places with the HP Chromebook. Choose from dynamic colors and enjoy the wide 14 inch diagonal HD screen as you take advantage of Chrome apps.
Chromebooks run Chrome OS™ for a fast, simple, secure Internet experience.
Express yourself with an IPS HD 14-inch diagonal screen in a slim package, styled in a vibrant range of color options.h1
Ongoing performance with long lasting battery up to 8 hours and 15 minutes.f3
Better viewing angles with an HD IPS display.f4
With Google Drive included, you have 100 GB of online storage.f5
A 14" diagonal HD screen delivers a crisp 1366x768 resolution.f6
Connect accessories using USB (2.0 and 3.0), audio jack or HDMI.f6
Get online in more places with convenient Wi-Fi.f7
HP Care Pack Services provide expert support beyond the standard limited warranty.f8
Enjoy precise navigation with the touch of a finger.
Clear audio sound is challenged through digitally-tuned speakers.
Lightly responsive island-style keys including web shortcut keys.
With industry-leading processors, get the reliable performance you expect and quality you can count on.
- Operating system
- Chrome OS™
- Memory, standard
- 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 2 GB)
- Hard drive description
- 16 GB eMMCd10
- Processor family
- Intel® Celeron® processor
- Intel® Celeron® N2840 with Intel HD Graphics (2.16 GHz, 1 MB cache, 2 cores)d13
- 3.74 lbd4
- 14" diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit (1366 x 768)d9
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel HD Graphicsd3
- Battery type
- 3-cell 37 Wh Li-ion
- Power supply type
- 45 W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 13.54 x 9.45 x 0.7 in
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing) with integrated digital microphoned5
- Pointing device
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- Audio features
- HD Audio; Stereo speakers
- 1 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Intel 802.11ac (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.0 Combod8
- Expansion slots
- 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- Security management
- Kensington MicroSaver lock slot; Power-on password; Accepts third-party security lock devices
- Product color
- Sky blue, pastel sky blue, snow white cover
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registeredd2
- 1 year limited warranty; Optional HP Care Packs extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranty. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/carepack-services. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have add
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product f3 Testing conducted by HP using Google Chrome OS power_LoadTest. Battery life will vary and the maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/testing/power-testing for test details. f7 Wireless access point and Internet service required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited. f4 High definition IPS (HD IPS) content is required to view high-definition IPS images. f8 Service levels and response times for HP Care Pack Services may vary depending on geographic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. See www.hp.com/go/cpc for details. f5 Google Drive trial offer must be used within first 60 days of purchase, tied to this device and is non-transferable. If this device is returned, the extra storage will be revoked. In order to redeem this offer, you will need to be on Chrome OS 23 or later. Internet access is required and not included. Additional information about storage plan refunds, renewals, cancellations and expiration is available at the Google website: https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/2703646?hl=en f6 High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images. h1 High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images. h2 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. d10 Actual formatted capacity is less. Portion of internal storage is reserved for preloaded content. d13 Intel® Turbo Boost technology requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost capability. Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information. d4 Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances. d9 High-definition (HD) content is required to view high definition images. d3 Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs. d5 Internet access required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited. d8 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license. d2 ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.