Dell™ XPS 13 Laptop, 13.3" Touchscreen, Intel® Core™ i7, 8GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Item # 729263
Fast, powerful and very intuitive!
- Features Microsoft® Windows 10 Home operating system.
- 13.3" LED-backlit full-high-definition touchscreen display with TrueLife™ technology and 3200 x 1800 maximum resolution makes it easy to navigate features. LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
- High-performance Intel Core i7 processor. Handles the demands of today's complex software and is great for multi-tasking.
- Huge 8GB memory allows rapid multitasking and offers reliable performance.
- 256GB solid state drive provides a high level of efficiency and stores plenty of files and data. Keeps your running programs active, while your computer resumes from suspension in about 2 seconds. Unlike a hard disk drive, it has no moving parts and features an ultra-fast SATA 3.0 interface.
- Dual-band Wireless-AC (802.11ac) makes it simple to connect to the Internet on the go.
- Features 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- Front-facing webcam allows you to stay in touch with friends and family members via video chat.
- Integrated speakers with Waves MaxxAudio® deliver crisp, high-definition audio.
- Features Bluetooth® 4.1 wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- Up to 18 of battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|processor speed||2.5 GHz|
|Solid State Drive Capacity||256 GB|
|Headphone/Microphone Combo Port||Yes|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|Total Number of USB Ports||2|
|hard drive type||Solid State Drive|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR|
|package contents||XPS 13 9350 Notebook; AC Adapter|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|screen size||13.3 inches|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 520|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.1|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|processor type||Intel Core i7|
|maximum battery life||18 hours|
|hard drive capacity||256 GB|
|screen resolution||3200 x 1800|
|memory card reader||yes|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 520|
|processor model||Core i7-6500U|
|ports||2 USB 3.0; Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C)|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.1 GHz|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|laptop battery life range||8 hours (or more)|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Large screen, small laptop: The virtually borderless infinity Edge display cleverly fits a 13-inch display into the size of an 11-inch laptop.
Impressive screen size: The thin bezel frees up the screen space in this innovative design. The three-sided, virtually borderless infinity display measures a miniscule 5.2mm border: the thinnest frame on a notebook. With a slim bezel of less than 2% of the total display, you have more screen to love.
Thin build: Not only is the XPS 13 small, it's also stunningly thin to make it an ideal mobile companion. At only 9-15mm thick and starting at only 2.6 pounds (1.18kg), it is easy to stick in your purse or bag while you are on the go.
Stunning viewStunning UltraSharp™ QHD+ resolution (3200x1800):
Gives you 5.7 million pixels (276 ppi) for the ultimate screen performance with precise clarity and eye-popping details.
Easy to share:
See content clearly from almost any angle with an IGZO2 IPS panel, providing a wide viewing angle of up to 170°. Enjoy the vibrant screen together with your friends.
Brighten your day:
The screen is brilliant enough to watch movies in sunlight without missing the details. At 400-nit, it’s up to 100% brighter than a typical panel (200-nit) for a great view even outside. With a high color gamut of 72% and a high contrast ratio of 1000:1, more colors are represented so you can see the brightest bright and the darkest darks.
The optional touch display lets you interact naturally with your technology, much like you are used to with your phone or tablet. Enjoy your apps, Adobe software and OS at your fingertips.
Small size. Big performanceStart faster: Enjoy the speed, clarity and improved graphics with the new 6th Generation Intel® i7 Core™ processor.
Solid-State Drive (SSD)
Solid-state drives are similar to the flash-based memory that you find in USB memory devices and have no moving parts, making them more secure and less prone to failure than standard hard drives. SSDs also pull your data from the drive faster and outperform 10,000 rpm Hard Disk Drives (HDDs) in read/write speeds, meaning you’ll also get faster load times on game maps and other information that’s stored on your device.
For people on the go, the potential benefits are significant.
- Improved performance — faster boot times, faster application launches and faster access to all your documents
- Durability — helps protect your important files from potential drops
- Longer battery life — lower power consumption by SSDs than HDDs
- Quieter, lightweight, and cooler than standard hard drives
Improved usabilityPinch, zoom and click with precision:
The improved touch pad delivers the exact action you intend, every time, so no more jumping or floating cursors. It delivers fluid panning, pinching and zooming, for an experience that’s touch screen-smooth and quick, and similar to the gestures you are used to on screen.
See what you’ve been missing:
This standard backlit keyboard lights up your keys and your ideas. No need to squint in low-light or no-light rooms while typing. Once you experience this added feature, you won’t be able to live without it.
Stay powered longer:
With up to 11 hours on the QHD+, it’s leading the industry in battery life.
Speedy start up:
The XPS 13 boots and resumes in seconds thanks to a standard solid state drive.
Premium materials for a stunning design and durabilityTough stuff: Machined aluminum construction means the XPS 13 is precision-cut from a single block of aluminum for a sturdy, durable chassis.
Cool under pressure: XPS products use carbon fiber that is similar to what is used for some of the world’s high performance cars and racing bikes for a stellar combination of lightweight and strength. The palm rest is strong and thin like aluminum, but lighter and cooler to the touch.
Resists life’s “oops” moments: The Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ QHD+ display is up to 10 times more scratch resistant than soda lime glass, so it helps prevent scuffs caused by handling, cleaning or wiping1
Greenest XPS laptop everPower-efficient: It’s more power-efficient than ever, enough to be ENERGY STAR® 6.0 certified.
Smarter materials: Built with the environment in mind, the XPS 13 is free of concerning materials like lead, mercury and some phthalates. The greenest XPS laptop ever, it’s also EPEAT® Gold registered2 . and BFR/PVC-free3
Recycle-friendly: The rapidly renewable bamboo packaging trays are 100% recyclable, so you won’t worry about your environmental footprint. And an impressive 90% of the laptop’s parts can be easily recycled or reused.
|Processor||6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-6500U (4M Cache, up to 3.1 GHz)|
|Operating System||W10H, HE 64 MSSI ENG|
|Memory||8GB LPDDR3 1866MHz|
|Video Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 520|
|Hard Drive||256GB PCIe Solid State Drive|
|Multimedia Drive||No Optical Drive|
|Media Card Reader||SD Card Reader and USB 3.0|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth® tied to wireless card|
|Display||13.3” QHD+ (3200 x 1800) InfinityEdge touch display|
|Fax/Data Modem||HDMI - No|
|Wireless Connectivity||DW1820A 2x2 802.11ac 2.4/5GHz + Bluetooth4.1|
|Audio||Stereo speakers + MaxxAudio|
|Keyboard||Backlit Keyboard - English|
|Battery||56wHR, 4-Cell Battery|
|Software 1||No Antivirus Software|
|Software 2||MS Office Trial TOPK, MUI (OTRT13M)|
|Software 3||Microsoft Signature Image|
|Software 5||CY5,FY16,Win10,MSSI (C5W10MS)|
|Disclaimer 3||Power Cord, US/CAN|
|Label||45 Watt AC Adaptor|
- 1 Based on scratch and durability tests performed by Corning.
- 2 EPEAT Gold registered in the U.S. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country
- 3 XPS notebooks exclude BFRs and PVC from the core product per the INEMI definition of BFR/PVC Free. External adapters, power cords, peripherals and service parts may be excluded unless otherwise specified.