This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-Link Wireless Smart Plug with Energy Monitor, HS110 Item # 730268
- Manage your household electronic devices anywhere in the world with a tap of your smartphone.
- Help deter intruders by setting your lights to turn on and off on a schedule so it seems like you're home when you are actually away.
- Turn off the lights and other devices in the living room without getting out of bed, or conveniently schedule all lights to go off by midnight.
- Inspired by a modern sensibility, the smart plug's design is both simple and elegant, allowing it to blend seamlessly with existing decor.
- You can efficiently conserve energy and save money while using the smart plug to control your space heaters and fans.
- Power consumption of your devices is tracked in real-time, and has weekly and monthly summaries.
- Get peace of mind with the countdown timer feature. Automatically switch off the running household appliances you have set a time limit for.
|Certifications & Standards||EAC; CE|
|Current Rating||16 A|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|package contents||Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring HS110; Quick Start Guide|
|plug type||2P Male; 2P Female|
|Product Line||Smart Plug|
|Supported Host Device OS||iOS, Android|
|Virtual Assistant Supported||Alexa|
|Voltage Rating||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Wi-Fi Smart Plug Video
HS110 Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring
Lower Your Bills with Energy MonitoringThe HS110 Smart Wi-Fi Plug comes with energy monitoring, allowing you to monitor real-time and historical power consumption for your connected electronics through the Kasa App. Receive weekly and monthly summaries to define which devices are using the most power. Closely monitoring power-hungry devices can help you better manage energy usage in your home, ultimately saving you money.
Run Your Home on Your ScheduleThe HS110 allows you to create schedules to automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at anytime. You can create a schedule for each device any day of the week, or customize it by a specific time in a day.
Scheduling also helps you to keep energy bills low by prevent power hungry devices from being left on longer than needed.
Make your devices run on your schedule, even when you’re not there.
Control from AnywhereYour smart plug can be controlled through your existing Wi-Fi network via the free Kasa App1 . Download the app to your smartphone or tablet and have access to turn your home devices on/off, set schedules, and monitor energy usage.
The Kasa app allows you to add as many smart plugs as you’d like to keep track of multiple appliances, whenever, wherever.
Appear at Home While You’re AwayHave the smart plug work for you and enjoy peace of mind when you’re out of town. Connecting a lamp to your smart plug can provide home security benefits. Set it to Away Mode, and the smart plug will automatically turn the light on and off to give the appearance that someone is home. No more wondering if you left your appliances on. You can monitor all of your connected devices and power them down.
Automate Everyday AppliancesPlug in your humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air conditioners and space heaters to keep your home comfortable without running up your electricity bill. You know when the devices need to run, so don’t count on their built in timers. The smart plug gives you back the control. You can monitor their electricity use directly and adjust their use accordingly.
Control with Your VoiceThe Smart Plug works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Plug and communicate each plug by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
One App for AllThe free Kasa App works with all TP-LINK smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device.
No Hub RequiredThe HS110 works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
Lifetime Service and Industry-Leading WarrantyNeed help setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide no-cost technical support, including setup assistance, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our 2-year warranty gives you worry-free service.2
Features & Specifications
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (iOS, Android)
- Track real-time and historical energy use to stay informed and save on your next bill
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Check on devices remotely, create schedules, and set timers.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control (sold separately)
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network
- 1 Compatible with Android (4.1 and higher) or iOS (iOS 8 and higher) smartphone or tablet
- 2 Compared to the warranty and tech support that other leading brands of networking and consumer electronics products provide.