- Includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel®, Outlook®, PowerPoint® and OneNote®. Entry-level business suite is for home users needing email, calendar and social networking tools like Facebook and LinkedIn. Enjoy powerful writing tools, new spreadsheet graph and analysis features and dynamic presentation capabilities.
- Office Backstage? view makes it easier to navigate tasks. Replaces the traditional File menu and lets you access and manage files.
- Word 2010 for professional-looking documents. Provides new picture-editing tools and text-formatting effects. SmartArt® graphics lets you highlight your documents with diagrams. Easily share your documents online and invite others to collaborate. And you can capture and insert screenshots directly into your document.
- Excel 2010 for eye-catching spreadsheets and charts. Offers useful insight into many types of data. Simple templates help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. New Conditional Formatting options let you highlight specific data. New filtering options help you work with your data more effectively.
- Outlook 2010 to manage your calendar and email. New and improved tools help you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely. Allows you to post documents to online folders to access and edit remotely. You can sync multiple email accounts, including those from other services or providers. Includes new graphics and picture-editing tools. And Conversation View lets you condense, categorize and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click.
- PowerPoint 2010 for impactful presentations. Provides ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions. Lets you embed and edit video files directly in your presentations. New transitions and improved animations help captivate your audience.
- OneNote 2010 to organize notes and information. Lets you gather information and resources all in one spot. And you can post, share and edit notes for group projects online.
- Includes 90 days of technical support.
- For use on 2 PCs. (Licensed for 1 user on their primary and portable PC.)
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Vista Service Pack 1; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2003 R2; Windows Server 2008|
|memory requirements||256 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||500MHz|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 576|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability