This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
- Includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel®, Outlook®, PowerPoint®, Access®, Publisher and OneNote®. The premium Office offering for home and business users who also need to create page layout publications or create and manage databases. Enjoy powerful writing tools, new spreadsheet graph and analysis features, dynamic presentation capabilities and much more. Helps you to manage your business, connect with customers and organize your life.
- Office Backstage™ view makes it easier to navigate tasks. Replaces the traditional File menu and lets you access and manage files.
- Word 2010 for professional-looking documents. Provides new picture-editing tools and text-formatting effects. SmartArt® graphics lets you highlight your documents with diagrams. Easily share your documents online and invite others to collaborate. And you can capture and insert screenshots directly into your document.
- Excel 2010 for eye-catching spreadsheets and charts. Offers useful insight into many types of data. Simple templates help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. New Conditional Formatting options let you highlight specific data. New filtering options help you work with your data more effectively.
- Outlook 2010 to manage your calendar and email. New and improved tools help you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely. Allows you to post documents to online folders to access and edit remotely. You can sync multiple email accounts, including those from other services or providers. And Conversation View lets you condense, categorize and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click.
- PowerPoint 2010 for impactful presentations. Provides ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions. Lets you embed and edit video files directly in your presentations. New transitions and improved animations help captivate your audience.
- Access to manage databases Lets you manage your business information like a pro without being a database expert. Track inventory, customer information and data trends with ready-to-use templates. Integrate your Access reports using multiple data connections. An improved Macro Designer allows you to automate database operations. Also features a simplified Expression Builder.
- Publisher for professional-quality marketing materials. Lets you create engaging brochures, newsletters and emails cost-effectively. Includes many pre-formatted design templates that you can customize to your own projects. Features improved photo-editing tools, new OpenType fonts, improved object alignment, and enhanced print preview.
- OneNote 2010 to organize notes and information. Lets you gather information and resources all in one spot. And you can post, share and edit notes for group projects online.
- Comes with traditional disc and product key. For use on 2 PCs (licensed for 1 user on their primary and portable PC).
- Includes 1 year of technical support. Find out more about Microsoft Office 2010 volume licensing for multiple users by calling 800-625-9866.
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||256 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||500MHz|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 576|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Vista Service Pack 1; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2003 R2; Windows Server 2008|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability