Rosetta Stone® German TOTALe™ V4, Levels 1–3, For PC/Mac, Traditional Disc Item # 732507
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
An effective way to learn German
- A complete language-learning package. Rosetta Stone TOTALe helps you build a strong language foundation and includes access to online services. It also provides tools to let you study at your own pace, virtually anywhere.
- Online program helps you learn to speak, read, listen and write.
- Practice under the expert guidance of a native speaker with other learners. Apply what you have learned through live conversation classes led by native speakers and language-enhancing activities (such as games) in Rosetta Stone's online community.
- Audio Companion™ CDs allow you to practice anywhere you use a CD or MP3 player.
- Includes an interactive learning application for your iPhone™ or iPod Touch™.
- Includes headset with integrated microphone. Provides useful feedback and lets you access speech recognition features.
- Dedicated customer support helps ensure success. Monitors and encourages your progress, every step of the way.
- Multipart program includes 3 levels. Levels 1 through 3 help you learn language fundamentals, from greetings and introductions to simple questions and answers. Give and get directions, tell time and dine out. Share your opinions, and talk about everyday life: your interests, your work, current events and more.
|age recommendation||10+ years|
|brand name||Rosetta Stone|
|educational content||foreign language|
|memory requirements||1 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||600 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||1.0GHz|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Vista Service Pack 2; Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.4.11+|
From the Manufacturer|
Rosetta Stone is dedicated to changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative, technology-driven language, literacy and brain-fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Today the company offers courses in 30 languages!
Discover Rosetta Stone Levels 1-3
Discover Rosetta Stone Levels 1-3Millions of people around the world have already learned a new language with our award-winning approach. It's no coincidence that Rosetta Stone is the fastest way to learn a language. Our method is effective because it's more than the newest app—it's the result of decades of research into the way people learn best.
With the Rosetta Stone Level 1-3 set you will communicate and connect around the world. Build a foundation of fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure. Develop the language skills to enjoy social interactions such as travel and shopping and learn to share ideas and opinions in your new language.
Interactive SoftwareYou’ll learn through immersion—which means you’ll only hear and speak your new language. Without offering your native language for translation, our interactive immersion encourages you to learn more actively than other methods, which means you’ll be more successful.
Our advanced system presents material at the right intervals to optimize your individual learning. The curriculum is sequenced to introduce new skills in a way that stimulates your brain’s natural language learning ability.
Advanced speech recognition technology analyzes every syllable, whenever you speak.
Live ConversationsRosetta Studio™ introduces you to real conversation in online sessions with language coaches who are native speakers. Supercharge your learning and experience everything communicating live has to offer.
Mobile AppsLearn and practice on the go-or sync and track your progress across multiple devices. Our available mobile apps for iPad®, iPhone® and Android™ tablets and smartphones make it easy.
What you will learn
The level 1-3 set is designed for conversational understanding of the language.
Gain confidence by mastering basic conversational skills. This includes greetings, introductions, simple Q&A's, and much more.
Learn to navigate your environment and handle basic interactions. This includes giving (and getting) directions, using transportation, telling time, eating out, and more.
Learn to share ideas and opinions, express feelings, and talk everyday life. This includes your interests, profession, current events, and more.