Honeywell HZ-960 Digital Infrared Heater Item # 735812
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Honeywell Digital Infrared Heater offers excellent safety features and a programmable thermostat for, precise, safe heat. The infrared heater uses six long-lasting quartz elements, which draws air into the warmed chamber then pushes it throughout the room. The HZ-960 features a permanent filter and modern design that will compliment any room in your home.
|number of heat settings||2|
|Features||Programmable Thermostat; Cool Touch Handle; Cool Touch Housing; Tip Resistant; Overheat Protection; Dust Filter; LCD Display; Casters|
|package contents||HZ-960 Digital Infrared Heater; Remote control|
|Product Name||HZ-960 Digital Infrared Heater|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Large LCD display
Large LCD display with easy to set controls
Sturdy base for added features.
Whole Room Comfort
Quartz heating technology creates powerful, even heating for any room.
Large carrying handle makes transportation easy.
The Honeywell Infrared Whole Room Heater uses six long-lasting quartz elements to produce quiet, efficient, even heating for extra large spaces. Its stylish design compliments any room in your home and provides excellent safety features including: overheat protection, Cool Touch housing and 4 way tip-over protection which automatically shuts the heater off if tipped in any direction. It also offers top located controls with two constant heat settings and a programmable thermostat for precise, personalized comfort.
- Easy to use digital controls with LED display
- High and Low heat settings
- Programmable thermostat
- 4-way tip-over protection automatically shuts the heater off if tipped in any direction
- Cool touch handle and housing
- Overheat protection
- Grounded 3-prong plug
- Easy-roll castors
- Permanent filter helps prevent dust and particles from entering the heater
- Cord wrap for simple storage
- Remote control with storage area
- Color: White
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Why Choose Infrared Heating?
- Effective in large rooms
- All over Cool Touch housing is a great fit for active homes
- Offers supplemental zonal heating that can help save on heating bills when you turn your central heat down and your portable heater on.
- Sturdy, large heaters fit well into all rooms
- The safety features of our heaters include:
- Cool touch housing
- Tip-Over safety switch, which automatically shuts down the heater in the event that it's tipped over.
- Flame-resistant materials
- Overheat Protection, which ensures that the heater will shut down if it exceeds temperature requirements
- Caution lights to alert you when a heater is turned on
3 Key Components that Create Heat
Air is Drawn In
Air is drawn into the back of the heater by a fan – air is drawn into the interior “heat chamber
Six quartz elements make up the Quartz Core and heats the inner copper alloy casting, which in turn, warms the air
Whole Room Heating
Soft, warm, comforting air is gently introduced to the room.
IR Heater Comparison Chart
|Honeywell Digital Infrared Heater||Honeywell Digital Infrared Heater||Honeywell EnergySmart® Infrared Heater||Honeywell MyEnergySmart® Infrared Heater|
|Automatic Shut-off Timer||
|Tip-Over and Overheat Protection||
|Cool Touch Housing||
|Touch Screen Controls||
|Energy Usage Indicator||
|2 Unique MyTemp Settings||
|Warranty||3 Years||3 Years||3 Years||3 Years|