Robotis STEM Level 1 Kit Item # 735926
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Get high school students interested in STEM fields with help from this robotics kit. Modular hardware allows users to build a variety of robots, and helpful workbooks illustrate important principles and guide construction.
- 200-piece kit offers an engaging way to generate interest in and build understanding of STEM concepts. Helps introduce a wide array of topics through hands-on programming and building activities.
- Modular, reconfigurable hardware makes it easy to build up to 16 example robots to cover an array of lessons.
- RoboPlus software enables users to program robots and interface with hardware components.
- Workbooks with colorful illustrations guide students through key concepts and the building phase. Each chapter is divided into 3 sections that teach the basics, demonstrate the principles of robot programming and the mathematics of programming and help students solve problems and configure robots.
- Includes a curriculum guide to help structure lesson plans.
- Ideal for introductory high school robotics lessons and activities.
|diverse supplier||Veteran-Owned Business; Disability-Owned Business; Small Business|
|kit contents||2 workbooks; modular hardware; RoboPlus software|
|number of pieces||200|