This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP ENVY 4520 All-In-One Wireless Color Inkjet, Printer, Scanner, Copier Item # 736163
Wireless printing from virtually anywhere! Print, scan or copy easily.
- Wireless capability lets you print from virtually anywhere. Standard connectivity 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11n.
- HP ENVY 4520 wireless color printer easily prints photos without accessing a network. Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer. Manage printing tasks and scan on the go with the free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
- Scan resolution Up to 1200 x 2400 ppi hardware; Up to 1200 dpi optical.
- Copy resolution 600 x 300 dpi black (text and graphics) and 600 x 300 dpi color (text and graphics).
- Paper handling up to 100 sheets input tray; 25-sheet output tray to handle large print jobs. The HP ENVY 4520 inkjet printer is ready to work for you.
- Print, scan, or copy quickly and easily with the 2.2-inch display — simply touch and go.
- 64MB DDR1 memory enables efficient performance.
- Instant Ink eligible. HP Ink ordered by your printer based on the number of pages you print monthly. Compatible with select HP printers.
- ENERGY STAR — For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||no|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 63 Black, HP 63 Tri-color|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|dimensions||5.04"H x 17.53"W x 22.22"D|
|functionality||copy; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum black and white copy speed||7.5 cpm|
|maximum black and white print speed||9.5 ppm|
|maximum color copy resolution||600 x 300 dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||4 cpm|
|maximum color print speed||6.8 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum monthly volume||1,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|memory card reader||No|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP|
|print technology||Ink-jet - color|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 dpi|
|total paper tray capacity||145 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Do more with an affordable HP ENVY all-in-one—the perfect match for your technology. Save up to 50% on inkh2 with HP Instant Ink, and enjoy the easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet.h1 Get wireless printing and lab-quality photos.
Tackle a variety of creative projects—right at home. Simply print, scan, and copy from a 2.2-inch (5.5 cm) touchscreen, and even choose two-sided prints or borderless photos.
Build your ideal project space. This compact all-in-one fits almost anywhere and works quietly in the background.
Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook at work, home, or on the go.
Print wirelessly from your mobile device without a Wi-Fi code or password.
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Borderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get beautiful photo prints with no trimming!
Manage your all-in-one or MFP from your smartphone or tablet, using the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app.
- HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer
- HP 63 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~190 pages)
- HP 63 Setup Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~100 pages)
- Software CD
- Setup Flyer
- Power cord
- Print Guide.
- No, please purchase USB cable separately.
- Print speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 16 ppm
- Print speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 20 ppm
- First page out color (letter, ready)
- As fast as 20 sec
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 100 to 400
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- 5.5 cm (2.2") Hi-Res Mono LCD
- Processor speed
- 360 MHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified; Wireless Direct Printing
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11n
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh
- Apple® OS X Yosemite (v10.10) OS X Mavericks (v10.9), OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8); 1 GB HD; Internet required; USB
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit); OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- Memory, standard
- 64 MB DDR1 Memory
- Memory, maximum
- 64 MB DDR1 Memory
- Paper handling input, standard
- Up to 100 sheets
- Paper handling output, standard
- 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported
- Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- Media sizes, custom
- 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Plain paper; Photo paper; Brochure Paper
- Media weight, recommended
- 20 lb
- Borderless printing
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
- Scanner type
- Scan file format
- TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PDF
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 8.5 x 11.69 in
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- Does Not Apply
- Digital sending standard features
- Scan to file (PDF or JPG), Scan to email (PDF or JPG) and Everyday Scan (which is scan to PDF).
- File formats, supported
- PDF; BMP; PNG; TIF; JPG
- Copy resolution (black text)
- 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- 100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz 0.7 A
- Power consumption
- Up to 15 watts (Printing), 3.05 watts (Ready), 0.55 watts (Sleep), 0.13 watts (Off)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 20% to 80% RH non-condensing
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.52 x 14.45 x 5.04 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.53 x 22.22 x 5.04 in
- 11.93 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; For more info please visit us at http://support.hp.com
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 Savings claim is based on HP Instant Ink Service plan price for 12 months using all pages in plan without purchase of additional pages compared to the cost per page (“CPP”) of the majority of color inkjet printers <$399 USD, market share reported by IDC Q2 2014. CPP comparisons for standard-capacity inkjet supplies are based on estimated street price and page yield as reported by gap intelligence MFP Weekly and IJP Weekly Reports 9/20/2014. Actual savings may vary depending on number of pages actually printed per month and content of pages printed. h3 Based on Internet connection to an eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area. h1 In comparison to the majority of consumer/home office inkjet all-in-one printers <$399 USD as of Nov 2014 based on market share as reported by IDC. App download required for printer setup. HP ePrint account registration may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. h6 Requires HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app download and is compatible with iPhone® 4 and later, iPad® fourth generation, iPad mini™, iPad Air®, iPod®, and mobile devices using Android™ 4.0.3 or later. For a full list of supported operating systems, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting h7 Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi Direct signal of a Wi-Fi Direct-supported AiO or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, a free app or driver may also be required. For details, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting h8 Compatible with iPhone® 4 and later, iPad® fourth generation, iPad mini™, iPad Air®, iPod® 5G using iOS 7 or later, and mobile devices using Android™ 4.0.3 or later. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. For mobile scanning, device camera requires 5 megapixels or greater with autofocus capability.