Storsystem Standard Width Wood Storage Cabinet, Assorted Tray Sizes, 38 3/4" x 41 3/8" x 18 3/4", Pearwood Item # 736238
Add storage and organization to your classroom
- Cabinetry made from high-performance melamine-faced chipboard MFC.
- Tote trays molded out of shatterproof, high-impact polystyrene (HIPS). Trays are fully reversible and include a Dual Labeling system. Also include ticket windows and namecards.
- Glide & Tilt tray runner system. Allows tote trays to stop in the open position for safety and tilt at an angle for accessibility without having to remove the tote tray.
- Designed to allow for a continuous worksurface when cabinets of similar height are located together.
- Comes with three 12 1/3" single-depth tote trays, six 12 1/3" double-depth tote trays and three 12 1/3" quad-depth tote trays in Primary Red.
- GREENGUARD — For products that meet strict indoor air quality guidelines.
- FIRA Innovation Award, FIRA Ergonomics Excellence Award and BS5873-4 Test level H.
|dimensions||38 3/4"H x 41 3/8"W x 18 3/4"D|
|grade||pre-k; kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12th grade|
|construction||melamine; high-impact polystyrene|
|color||pearwood finish (cabinet); primary red (trays)|