DescriptionGrows from a workstation to an executive office seamlessly. This collection offers dozens of possibilities so you can create a variety of office setups, including U- and L-shaped configurations and executive desk/hutch combinations. Durable finish protects work surfaces against damage. 1" thick laminate work surfaces resist scratches and stains. Easy to clean, too. Your furniture will look like new for years. Each piece is sold individually.
- Versatile return works as a left or right return, or as a Bridge between 2 desks. Attaches to 72"W Bow Front Desk Shell, 72"W or 66"W Desk Shell or Credenza on left or right. Accepts 3/4 pedestals, 2-Drawer or 3-Drawer Mobile Pedestals. Use center position to place a keyboard tray or pencil drawer.
- Features a durable thermally fused laminate surface with edge banding that prevent nicks and scrapes.
- Must be attached to another Work Surface.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Standard Delivery Service. Furniture is available for delivery in 14 business days, delivered unassembled. Some areas may take longer. Customer must have a loading dock available to accept this delivery.
|collection name||Components Collection|
|construction||engineered wood; laminate|
|furniture color||Auburn Maple|
|dimensions||29 7/8"H x 47 3/4"W x 23 3/8"D|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
|brand name||Bush Business Furniture|
|manufacturer||Bush Industries, Inc.|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability