HON® Nucleus Stacking Multifunction Chair, Black/Clover Item # 739012
Lumbar support provides comfortable seating
- Overall Dimensions: 39 1/2"H x 28 1/4"W x 30 1/2"D.
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back. Complements the curve of your spine for extra comfort and support.
- Over-molded foam seat distributes weight evenly, helping minimize pressure points for better circulation and reduced muscle fatigue.
- Breathable mesh back helps provide comfort during long sessions.
- Adjustable height lets you find an optimal position.
- Fixed arms help make writing or typing more comfortable.
- 4-leg base features casters for easy movement.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Weight capacity tested to support 300 lb.
- Assembly required.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold – for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and processes that are “low VOC” (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Greener choice — contains 69% total recycled content with 66% postconsumer recycled content.
|adjustable height range||16 - 20 1/2"|
|chair back material||mesh|
|dimensions||39 1/2"H x 28 1/4"W x 30 1/2"D|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals; recycled content|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|postconsumer recycled content||66%|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|seat size||19" x 19"|
|total recycled content||69%|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|weight capacity||300 lb|
|Show More ▾|