This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
The full rack and half rack vertical mount monitored PDUs provide customers a full rack of power with local monitoring and easily accessible at the rear of the rack.
|Compatibility||HP 11000 G2 Series Racks|
|Input Connectors||1 x power CS8365C|
|Input Current||40 A|
|Management||Local and LDAP Authentication|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Weight (Approximate)||10.96 lb|
HPE Metered 3Ph 14.4kVA/CS8365C 40A/208V Outlets (12) C13 (12) C19/Vertical NA/JP PDU
|Do you need rack level power monitoring over the network? With billing grade accuracy, HPE Metered Power Distribution Units (PDU) are an excellent choice for data centers wanting to make the most of circuit capacity or for co-location facilities needing to precisely track power usage for billing purposes. HPE Metered PDUs have a low profile single piece design with multiple mounting options and ease of access to rear devices for maintenance. Designed for HPE racks but will also work in a large variety of third party racks as well using standard button and keyhole mounting. They can be installed on either side of the rack with outlets facing the back of the rack for easy access and improved clearance. Also for higher power density they can be installed side by side on both sides of the rack with the outlets facing in towards the center of the rack. HPE Metered PDUs are available in 1U and vertical form factors in single and 3-phase models and are back by HPE's limited 3-year warranty.|
Billing Grade Accuracy
- HPE Metered Power Distribution Units meet IEC 62053-21, Class 1 standards for ±1% or better accuracy in power monitoring of amperage, voltage, wattage, and kilowatts per hour.
- Accurate inlet and load segment power monitoring improves circuit utilization and provide information that can help balance power throughout the data center to maximize efficiency and cooling.
- A LCD screen on the HPE Metered PDU provides local monitoring and local alert indications. Remote monitoring and management is available via Telnet or a standard web browser.
- An optional environmental sensor attached the PDU to measure air temperature and humidity. Sends alerts over the network based on user defined thresholds.
- HPE Metered Power Distribution Units include easy to use CLI and web interfaces.
- Remotely access and configure each Metered PDU through secure Web, SNMP, CLI, or Telnet Interfaces
- Daisy-chain up to four units to share the same network connection and IP address.
- IPv4 and IPv6 compatible, SNMPv1 and SNMPv3 compatible
- Includes email alert notifications, event logs, and user settable alert thresholds.
- HPE Metered Power Distribution Units are available in four form factors for a variety of rack configurations and environments.
- Can be mounted to stay completely out of the critical rear maintenance path needed to service IT equipment in the rack.
- Vertical models use industry standard button and keyhole mounting for simple drop in installation.
|Outlet type||C-13, C-19, and NEMA 5-20R|
|Power capacity||Greater than10kVA|
|Power distribution||Three Phase|
|Number of included PDU sticks||1|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||2.05 x 66.59 x2.05 in|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability