Dell E2016HV 19.5" LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 5 ms Item # 747899
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
|diagonal screen size||19.5 in.|
|native resolution||1600 x 900|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; EPEAT Silver|
|typical response time||5 ms|
|Product Name||E2016HV Widescreen LCD Monitor|
|monitor brightness||200 cd/m2|
|Monitor Features||VESA mountable|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Essential features at a great valueEnjoy the important monitor features you need for everyday office use with this affordable 19.5” monitor.
• Discover easy compatibility with legacy PCs via VGA connectivity.
• Create AIO-like simplicity in deployment by mounting a Dell Wyse thin client or Dell Optiplex Micro PC directly to available rear VESA mount area.
• Suit your viewing preference with this monitor’s tilt feature.
Eco-conscious designRest assured that the Dell 20 Monitor meets the latest environmental and energy efficiency standards.
• Help reduce your organization’s carbon footprint
and environment impact with this environmentally
• Conserve power with Power Nap, a feature found in
Dell Display Manager.
• BFR/PVC-free monitor (excluding external cables)
with arsenic-free glass and mercury-free LED panel.
• ENERGY STAR® and EPEAT® Silver compliant.
|Viewable image size (diagonal)||49.41 cm (19.5 inches)|
|Active display area Horizontal Vertical||
432.0 ± 1.92 mm (17.0 ± 0.08 inches)
239.76 ± 3.42 mm (9.44 ± 0.13 inches)
|Maximum resolution||1600 x 900 at 60 Hz|
|Pixel pitch||0.2712 ± 0.0012 x 0.2626 ± 0.0074 mm|
|Brightness (typical)||200 cd/m²|
|Color gamut (typical)||85% (CIE1976)1|
|Color depth||16.7 million colors|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||600:1|
|Viewing angle (typical) (vertical/horizontal)||50° to 65°/90°|
|Response time (typical)||5 ms black-to-white|
|Panel technology||TN (active matrix TFT LCD), anti-glare|
|Dell soundbar (optional)||AC511|
|Stand||Tilt only (Typical: 5° forward or 21° backward)|
|VESA mounting support (wall mount kit sold separately)||100 mm x 100 mm|
|Security||Security lock slot (security lock not included)|
|AC input voltage/frequency/current||100 to 240 VAC/50 or 60 Hz ± 3 Hz/1.0 A (typical)|
|Power consumption (typical)||14W|
|Power consumption (ENERGY STAR®)||13.3W|
|Power consumption standby/sleep mode||<0.3 W|
|Dimensions (with stand)|
|Height||368.9 mm (14.52 inches)|
|Width||471.5 mm (18.56 inches)|
|Depth||167.0 mm (6.57 inches)|
|Weight (panel only – no stand)||2.26 kg (4.98 lb)|
|Weight (with stand)||3.02 kg (6.66 lb)|
|Shipping weight||4.11 kg (9.06 lb)|
- 1 Color gamut (typical) is based on CIE1976 (85%) and CIE1931 (72%) test standards.