- Includes a 10/100/1000 Gigabit print server for fast network printing. Ideal for Managed Print Services.
- Blazing fast print speeds — up to 42 pages per minute. First page is out in as fast as 7.5 seconds! Quickly process large, complex files.
- Print directly from a USB flash drive.
- Includes a 500-sheet paper tray plus an additional 100-sheet multipurpose tray.
- High resolution delivers crisp, clean documents every time.
- Intuitive control panel is simple to use.
- Energy Star compliant. Adheres to the EPA's Energy Star standards, to keep energy consumption and operating costs as low as possible.
|printing application||workgroup printing|
|maximum black and white print speed||42 ppm|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|compatible toner/ink||CE255A; CE255X|
|primary paper tray capacity||500 sheets|
|total paper tray capacity||600 sheets|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|connector type||Ethernet (10/100/1000); USB 2.0|
|maximum monthly volume||100,000 sheets|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows Server 2003; Mac OS X 10.4+; Linux|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|dimensions||12.4"H x 17.6"W x 16.2"D|
|number of paper trays||2|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
For all other trays of this HP Printer, load the letterhead paper face-down with the top edge at the front of the
HP 55X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (CE255X) Average cartridge yields 12,500 standard pages
Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors.
For pricing on these HP Toner cartridges for this HP Printer I would contact OfficeDepot.
Up to 42 ppm
- Count on HP for performance and durabilityGrab prints and get back to work quickly with print speeds up to 42 ppm letter/40 ppm A4 and a fast first page out. Quickly process and share large, complex files, using a 540 MHz processor, up to 640 MB expandable memory and gigabit networking.2
- Get peace of mind with advanced security featuresConveniently connect and house your security card swipe and HP and third-party authentication devices with the hardware integration pocket.1
- Gain the flexibility to expand with your businessExtend your printer's capabilities as your business needs change, using an open EIO slot and two internal accessory ports. Plus, the printer's open memory slot allows you to add memory up to 512 MB, for total memory of up to 640 MB.1
- Easy to use and manageGet convenient, walk-up printing, using the front-panel Hi-Speed host USB 2.0 port.7 Increase your manageability with a full portfolio of innovative HP Certified Partner solutions that integrate easily into your existing infrastructure.
This product has
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
Up to 600 sheets
Print speed black (normal, letter)
Up to 42 ppm
Print speed footnote
Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, and document complexity.
Recommended monthly page volume
1500 to 5000
Recommended monthly page volume note
HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
HP PCL 5, HP PCL 6, HP postscript level 3 emulation, direct PDF (v 1.4) printing
Optional, HP High-Performance Secure EIO Hard Disk (EIO Hard Drive)
Paper handling input, standard
100-sheet multipurpose tray 1, 500-sheet input tray 2
Paper handling output, standard
250-sheet output bin, 100-sheet rear output bin
Media sizes supported
Letter; legal; executive; 8.5 x 13 in; envelopes
780 watts (Printing), 14.5 watts (Ready), 3.94 watts (Sleep), 0.6 watts (Off)
Power consumption footnote
Values subject to change. Power numbers are the highest values measured using all standard voltages. See http://www.hp.com/support for current information.
Operating temperature range
59 to 89º F
Operating humidity range
30 to 70% RH
What's in the box
HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015n Printer (includes HP Jetdirect 10/100/1000 Base-TX Ethernet embedded print server); Power cord; HP LaserJet Black Print Cartridge, full capacity (~6000 pages); Software and documentation on CD-ROM; Getting Started Guide; Support flyer; Warranty Guide (where applicable)
One-year, next business day, on-site limited warranty
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability