- Microporous surface quickly absorbs ink to help ensure crisp, accurate colors and cut down on dry times.
- Instant-dry design make it easy to quickly engage in post-processing activities like lamination.
- Moderately resistant to water damage when used with UV pigment inks.
- Designed for use with both HP and non-HP pigment printers for wide-ranging applications.
- 150-lb, 9.1-mil paper is ideal for everyday use.
|paper thickness||9.1 mil|
|paper weight||150 lb|
|paper finish type||satin|
|total recycled content||0%|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|bleaching chemistry||elemental chlorine free (ECF)|
|sheets per ream/pack||1|
|reams per case||0|
|paper sheet size||42" x 100'|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability