This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Office Quickpack Paper, Letter Size Paper, 20 Lb, Box Of 2,500 Sheets Item # 748851
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Busy professionals need to keep the printer stocked. Replenishing paper becomes quick and easy with HP Office Quickpack paper. With its convenient drop-front box, you'll have 2,500 sheets ready for use in no time.
- Handy resealable storage carton allows easy access. Your paper stores conveniently in this box of 2,500 sheets. There are no ream wraps to open or dispose of, so it's easy and quick to load paper into high-volume equipment. Resealable carton keeps paper fresh and dust-free.
- HP Office Quickpack paper's 20-lb weight is ideal for everyday use.
- Versatile paper works well in most printers, copiers and all-in-ones.
- 105 (Euro), 92 (U.S.) brightness provides contrast and depth.
- ColorLok™ technology for brighter colors, fewer smears and crisper text.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
- HP Office Quickpack paper in an 8 1/2" x 11" size is perfect for everyday home or office use.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — for wood/paper products from forests certified to the 'gold' standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|eco-label/standard||FSC - Mix; SFI Certified Sourcing|
|paper brightness (Euro)||105|
|paper brightness (US)||92|
|paper finish type||standard|
|paper sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|reams per case||5|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|sheets per ream/pack||2,500|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
HP Everyday Papers
- Is this paper Elemental Chlorine Free (EFC)? expandContent
- Yes, it is EFC and Acid Free
- Does this paper contain recycled (Post Consumer Content) fibers? expandContent
- What is the best way to store my unused paper? expandContent
- We recommend keeping the unused paper sealed in the product wrap to help maintain the correct moisture content.
- What are the benefits of ColorLok? expandContent
- ColorLok is specifically designed to improve ink jet print quality when using pigmented inks by producing faster drying times, bolder blacks, and vivid colors.
- Is this paper designed for use in an ink jet or laser printer? expandContent
- This paper is designed as a multipurpose sheet to work well in both ink jet and laser equipment
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Easy open carton
No ream wrap speeds paper loading,
cartons are easy to carry and perfect
for storing and shipping documents
Any Printer. Guaranteed.™
HP Everyday Papers are designed and qualified to work in all home and office printers and copiers. If you are ever dissatisfied with the performance of our papers, we will promptly replace the paper or offer a refund up to the total purchase price.
ColorLok technology logo
ColorLok technology produces more vivid colors, bolder blacks and simply superior printing results.
20# Basis Weight
Basis weight is the weight in pounds of 500 sheets cut to a given standard size for the paper type. Text weights range from Lightweight (<18 lb.) to Heavy (32 lb.). Cover weights range from Standard (60 lb.) to Heavy (100 lb.). Colors and solid images look better printed on heavier basis weights. And remember, the heavier the basis weight, the more impressive your document will feel.
Brightness refers to the reflectance or brilliance of the paper. The industry uses blue light to measure a paper’s brightness because the human eye perceives a slight bluish tint as “whiter” than the neutral white of the color spectrum. The brightness scale is 0 to 100, so a 96 bright paper reflects more light of this wavelength than a 92 bright paper. Generally, the higher the brightness, the sharper contrast you will see in text and images.
Any Printer. Guaranteed.™HP Everyday Papers are designed and qualified to work in all home and office printers and copiers. If you are ever dissatisfied with the performance of our papers, we will promptly replace the paper or offer a refund up to the total purchase price.
HP Everyday Papers guarantees the performance of our products as set forth above by offering replacement paper or credit for paper which fails to perform. Our liability is limited to replacement of the paper or credit in the amount of the purchase price of the paper, with supplied proof of purchase and defective paper samples. HP Everyday Papers will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Forest Stewardship Council certificationForest Stewardship Council (FSC) — For wood/paper products from forests certified to the ‘gold’ standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
ColorLokColorLok technology produces more vivid colors, bolder blacks and simply superior printing results. This special engineering actually causes the ink to absorb more deeply into the paper while holding pigment close to the surface and causing the ink to dry faster. The result is that your prints look better, your work looks sharper and you look smarter.
Acid-freeAcid-free for added archival quality that extends the life of the document
|Brand name||HP Office Ultra White|
|Paper sheet size||8-1/2" x 11"|
|Paper basis weight||20 lb|
|Paper brightness (US)||92|
|Sheets per pack||2500|
|Bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|Postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Eco-conscious||Forest Stewardship Council|