HP 761 printhead is designed for use with Hewlett-Packard Designjet T7100 Monochrome Printers. With Original HP printheads, you get a unique combination of quality and versatility. Produce consistently crisp, clear, accurate lines and vivid color - even true neutral grays - for wide variety of projects. Impress with high-quality color presentations. HP printheads provide low-maintenance, high-productivity printing so you can print with ease and deliver with confidence.
|Compatibility||HP Designjet T7100 Series Printers|
|Print Color||Gray; Dark Gray|
|print technology||inkjet printer/copier/fax|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
number of cartridges
- Get crisp text, fine line accuracy, true neutral grays, vivid color—for a versatile array of prints.
- Keep your printing running smoothly with Original HP printheads.
- Receive alerts when supplies need to be replaced—doing it yourself is quick and easy.
This product offers
HP Planet Partners
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- HP Designjet T7200 42-in Production Printer
- HP Designjet T7100 Monochrome Printer
- HP Designjet T7100 Printer with Encrypted Hard Disk
- HP Designjet T7200 42-in Production Printer with Encrypted Hard Disk
- HP Designjet T7100 Printer
Operating temperature range
68 to 77ºF
Storage temperature range
-40 to 140ºF
Operating humidity range
40 to 55% RH
8 to 90% RH
Until the “Warranty Ends” date has been reached or the warranted usage limit has been reached, whichever occurs first.
What's in the box
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability