HP 761 Printhead - Gray, Dark Gray - Inkjet - 1 Each Item # 750127
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
HP 761 printhead is designed for use with Hewlett-Packard Designjet T7100 Monochrome Printers. With Original HP printheads, you get a unique combination of quality and versatility. Produce consistently crisp, clear, accurate lines and vivid color - even true neutral grays - for wide variety of projects. Impress with high-quality color presentations. HP printheads provide low-maintenance, high-productivity printing so you can print with ease and deliver with confidence.
|Compatibility||HP Designjet T7100 Series Printers|
|Compatible with||HP DesignJet T7100, T7200 Production Printer|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Print Color||Gray; Dark Gray|
|compatible machine models||HP models: Designjet: T7100 Color, T7200|
|print technology||inkjet printer/copier/fax|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
Number of Cartridges
- HP Designjet T7100 Printer
- HP Designjet T7200 42-in Production Printer
- HP Designjet T7100 Monochrome Printer
- HP Designjet T7100 Printer with Encrypted Hard Disk
- HP Designjet T7200 42-in Production Printer with Encrypted Hard Disk
Get crisp text, fine line accuracy, true neutral grays, vivid color—for a versatile array of prints.
Keep your printing running smoothly with Original HP printheads.
Receive alerts when supplies need to be replaced—doing it yourself is quick and easy.
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- Color(s) of print cartridges
- Gray/dark gray
- Product count per unit
- Ink drop
- 6 pl
- Compatible ink types
- Operating temperature range
- 68 to 77ºF
- Storage temperature range
- -40 to 140ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 40 to 55% RH
- Storage humidity
- 8 to 90% RH
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 1.1 x 5.63 x 5.2 in
- Package weight
- 0.23 lb
- What's in the box
- Until the “Warranty Ends” date has been reached or the warranted usage limit has been reached, whichever occurs first.