Learn To Read Reading Pack, Classroom Pack 6, GRL D, 6 1/4" x 9", Grades K-2 Item # 752341
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Children can learn while they enjoy plenty of exciting stories. A variety of topics help engage young minds.
- Help build strong vocabulary skills, sight word knowledge, reading fluency and other important skills.
- Pictures and repetitive text make it easy for beginning readers to understand.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Includes "Who's Hiding?" and "Round and Round the Season Go" science books and "Lunch with Cat and Dog," "Spiders, Spiders Everywhere!" "Little Number Stories - Addition" and "Little Number Stories - Subtraction" math books. Comes with other books, including "Where Do Monsters Live?" and "The City Mouse and the Country Mouse" fun and fantasy books, "What Do We Need?" and "My Global Address" social studies books and "Cat, Dog and the Tooth Fairy" and "How Do I Feel?" readers.
- Set includes 72 total books.
|brand name||Learn to Read|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|
|age recommendation||5 years|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|