- 16-lb paper is ideal for everyday use.
- Sugar cane paper is a by-product of sugar processing, making it an eco-friendly choice for your office.
- Perforated design offers a smooth edge and makes sheet removal a breeze.
- Durable 60 pt chipboard backing provides a sturdy writing surface, even when you're not at a desk.
- Greener choice — made with 80% sugar cane fiber (Bagasse). Bagasse is an agricultural residue that helps save forest resources since fewer trees need to be cut down.
|sheet size||8 1/2 x 11 3/4|
|number of pages per pad||100|
|chipboard backing||60 pt|
|brand name||Office Depot|
|number of holes punched||0|
|paper weight||16 lb|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|number of columns||1|
|number of lines per page||28|
|number of sheets per pad||50|
|paper sheet size||8 1/2" x 11 3/4"|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability