- Home /
- Product Details
- 16-lb paper is ideal for everyday use.
- Sugar cane paper is a by-product of sugar processing, making it an eco-conscious choice for your office.
- Perforated design offers a smooth edge and makes sheet removal a breeze.
- Durable 60 pt chipboard backing provides a sturdy writing surface, even when you're not at a desk.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Made with 80% sugar cane fiber (Bagasse). Bagasse is an agricultural residue that helps save forest resources since fewer trees need to be cut down.
|sheet size||junior legal (5" x 8")|
|paper weight||16 lb|
|number of lines per page||18|
|brand name||Office Depot|
|number of columns||1|
|number of pages per pad||100|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|paper sheet size||junior legal (5" x 8")|
|chipboard backing||60 pt|
|number of holes punched||0|
|number of sheets per pad||50|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability