- Gold gives them a jewelry-quality finish! The 14-karat gold-filled/rolled-gold finish contains more gold than traditional gold plating, and the soft rose-gold hue will make you proud to show off these writing instruments anywhere. The gold is permanently bonded to a brass base to ensure it will last for years to come.
- 1.0 mm ballpoint pen writes smooth lines. Cross pens are renowned for their ability to glide evenly and effortlessly across the page, and the point allows you to write clearly without sacrificing precision. The patented propel mechanism lets you retract the point or return it to action instantly.
- 0.7 mm pencil lead for crisp, precise lines. The pencil's fine-point lead delivers sharp, well-defined lines for those times when detail and precision are important. It's also great for writing where space is short.
- Engraving panels — personalize your writing instruments! Add your name or initials to stake a personal claim to this elegant set, or give it as a gift with the recipient's name emblazoned on both pen and pencil. Either way, they'll be treasured for life. And the pen is refillable, so you can write on…year after year.
- Backed by manufacturer's lifetime mechanical warranty. Cross crafts these writing instruments with care and pride and warranties them for life.
- Refillable for continued use.
|manufacturer||A. T. Cross|
|pen point size||1.0 mm|
|pencil lead size||0.7 mm|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability