DescriptionThe HON 10700 Series features contract-grade, scratch- and spill-resistant laminate with contoured hardwood trim. User-friendly waterfall-shaped edges and rounded corners are easy on your arms, elbows and knees. Robust construction ensures a long life and lasting durability. Furniture meets and/or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards. Backed by The HON Full Lifetime Warranty. Made in the U.S.A. Each piece is sold individually.
- 10 1/2" front overhang for meetings.
- Locking box and file drawers in each pedestal.
- Grommets in top to route/hide cords.
- SCS Indoor Advantage ? for products that meet standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- BIFMA level 2 ? for furniture products with multiple environmental and social attributes ? ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2 or 3.
- Greener choice ? contains 38% total recycled content with 3% postconsumer recycled content.
|collection name||10700 Series|
|dimensions||29 1/2"H x 72"W x 36"D|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Ecolabel||SCS Indoor Advantage; BIFMA level 2|
|postconsumer recycled content||3%|
|total recycled content||38%|
|Eco conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability