This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HON® 94000 Series™ Double-Pedestal Desk, 60" x 30", Mahogany Item # 755197
- Double-pedestal desk shown with collection (each piece is sold individually).
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Desk has central locking for security. Protect your data and belongings with the built-in deskwide lock.
- High-pressure laminate tops resist damage. The durable laminate finish protects against scratches and stains to help your office ensemble retain its sharp appearance for years to come.
- Full-extension file drawers provide easy access. File drawers slide all the way out to let you store folders easily and retrieve them quickly…even from the back of the drawer.
- 3/4-extension box drawers provide convenient storage. Drawers easily glide along steel ball-bearing suspensions. All your essential office supplies will stay handy and organized. Hangrails are included.
- SCS Indoor Advantage — for products that meet standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- BIFMA level 2 — for furniture products with multiple environmental and social attributes — ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2 or 3.
- Greener choice — contains 38% total recycled content with 3% postconsumer recycled content.
|Certifications & Standards||ANSI/BIFMA; SCS|
|collection name||94000 Series|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||BIFMA level 2; SCS Indoor Advantage|
|Features||Scratch Resistant; Stain Resistant; High Gloss; Leveling Glide; Durable; Warp Resistant; Abrasion Resistant|
|height||29 1/2 in.|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Number of Trays||1|
|postconsumer recycled content||3%|
|Table Top Length||30 in.|
|Table Top Shape||Rectangle|
|Table Top Thickness||1.13 in.|
|Table Top Width||60 in.|
|total recycled content||38%|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|Show More ▾|