SKILCRAFT® 100% Recycled White Inkjet/Laser Address Labels, 1" x 2 5/8", Box Of 250 Sheets (AbilityOne 7530-01-578-9290) Item # 755577
Compatible with most inkjet and laser printers
Environmentally friendly address labels offer a face sheet that is made using 100 percent recycled post-consumer fiber and is processed chlorine-free (PCF). The adhesive meets the USPS specification USPS-2-1238 so it can be safely recycled. Labels are both acid-free and lignin-free, making them safe for archiving. Labels will not yellow. Labels are compatible with both desktop laser and inkjet printers. Each sheet has 30 labels. Product packaging is made using 100 percent post-consumer material.
- Acid free, lignin free and safe for archiving.
- Adhesive meets the USPS specification USPS-2-1238.
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stay secure.
- Greener choice — contains 100% postconsumer recycled content.
- Processed chlorine-free (PCF). The adhesive meets the USPS specification USPS-2-1238 so it can be safely recycled.
|Environmental Certification||Design for the Environment (DfE); EcoLogo; SFI|
|label features||Chlorine-free; Acid-free; Lignin-free; Archival-safe; Self-adhesive|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||30|
|postconsumer recycled content||100%|
|size||1" x 2 5/8"|
|total recycled content||100%|
|Show More ▾|