- Home /
- Product Details
- Large 4GB memory lets you run demanding programs.
- 500GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- AMD A6 processor delivers quad-core performance.
- 15.6" diagonal LED-backlit display. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g and high-speed wired networking is also supported.
- Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
- Memory card reader for fast, easy file transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from Secure Digital (SD) and MultiMediaCard (MMC) memory cards.
- 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Built-in webcam lets you keep in touch with others via video. Supports video resolutions up to 720p.
- Up to 5 hours of battery life on a single charge. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Greener choice—complies with EPEAT® Silver standards.
|audio hardware||Dolby Advanced Audio|
|frontside bus speed||1600 MHz|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|laptop battery life range||5 - 7.9 hours|
|maximum battery life||5 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|model||G505 (59RF0390) (Refurbished)|
|operating system details||Windows 8|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|ports||2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 HDMI; VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|processor speed||2.0 GHz|
|processor type||AMD A6|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|screen size||15.6 in.|
|video hardware||Integrated AMD Radeon HD8400M Graphics|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability