Swiffer® Sweep And Trap, 30", Green Item # 755957
Clean big or small messes with ease
- Acts as a broom and dustpan all in one. Includes easy to dispose collection tray and detachable rubber sweeping blades.
- Attach dry Swiffer cloths (not included) to wipe and trap dirt.
|Manufacturer #||PGC 88710|
|handle length||30 inches|
|manufacturer||Procter & Gamble|
From the Manufacturer|
Swiffer® Sweep & Trap™ Starter KitSwiffer Sweep & Trap uses soft, rotating blades to pick up large particles and a Swiffer Sweeper dry cloth to trap dirt, dust and hair. This innovative combination sweeps dust & hair and traps bits & pieces. The blades and the dirt bin on this cordless sweeper can be easily removed for cleaning and are just as easy to reattach. No batteries or power are needed so it’s quick and easy to use. Always use it with a Swiffer Sweeper dry cloth attached to the bottom. Some assembly required.
What's in the Box
- 1 Swiffer Sweep & Trap
- 8 Disposable Unscented Disposable Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Cloths
Money Back GuaranteeSatisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back Via Prepaid Card*
*Starter kits only. Mail original UPC and purchase receipt within 30 days of purchase. Prepaid card accepted where [Visa/MasterCard] cards are accepted. Not redeemable as cash or usable at ATMs or gas pumps. Card expires 6 months from issuance. Limit 1 per name, household or address. Visit www.swiffer.com or call 1-866-411-1753 for details.
Find the refill right for you
Frequently Asked Questions
What floor types can I use this product on?
Swiffer Sweep & Trap works on virtually all hard surface flooring including vinyl, wood, laminate and tile.
What refills work with Swiffer Sweep & Trap?
Any Swiffer Sweeper dry cloth refill will work. These refills are designed specifically to trap and lock dirt, dust and hair for superior cleaning results. Swiffer has dry cloth refills available in various counts and scents, including Febreze® Lavender Vanilla & Comfort™ Scent, Febreze® Sweet Citrus & Zest™ Scent, Gain Original Scent as well as Unscented.
Why is Swiffer Sweep & Trap different from Swiffer Sweeper?
Swiffer Sweep & Trap is specially designed to pick up fine dirt, dust and hair, similar to Swiffer Sweeper, but its rotating blades can also flick large particles, like crumbs and dry cereal, into the dirt bin.
What’s the best way to use my Swiffer Sweep & Trap?
1. Place a Swiffer Sweeper dry sweeping cloth onto the sweeping head and secure by pushing the edges of the cloth into the front and back grippers.
2. Push the device head to the floor-cleaning position, ensure that the rotating bar is in the front and push forward slowly to clean your hard surface floors.
3. When you’re done, first empty the dirt bin, then remove the Swiffer Sweeper dry cloth and throw it away.
Try other great Swiffer products
- 1 common inanimate allergens from cat & dog dander & dust mite matter