Netgear® DOCSIS 3.0 High-Speed Wired Gigabit Cable Modem, CM600-100NAS Item # 756188
Provides fast wired networking for cable users
- Connects to your cable provider's network (service required; check for availability). Supports maximum speeds of up to 960Mbps for downloading and up to 320Mbps for uploading.
- 24 downstream and 8 upstream channels provide efficient and reliable Internet access.
- Helps you eliminate modem rental charges. Owning your cable modem saves you money in the long run with many cable providers.
- Approved by CableLabs® for use on most U.S. cable systems (Check with your cable provider.) Supports DOCSIS 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1 services.
- Robust firewall helps protect your network and data. Also offers advanced wireless security.
- Everything you need to get started. Includes power adapter, Ethernet cable and CD-ROM. Set up is quick and easy.
|Additional Information||Key Features: Designed to meet DOCSIS 3.0 specifications and backward compatible with DOCSIS 2.0 networks; Fast download and upload speed-24x8 Channel Bonding enables 960 Mbps? download; Certified for XFINITY Internet plans; IPv6 next generation Internet addressing support; Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology; Simple-CD-less installation; Memory: 8 MB NOR flash and 128 MB RAM; Advanced Quality of Service (QoS); IPv6 support (Internet Protocol Version 6)|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|maximum data transfer rate||960 Mbit/s|
|maximum download speed||960 Mbps|
|maximum upload speed||320 Kbps|
|memory requirements||8 MB|
|modem on-hold feature||no|
|modem standard||DOCSIS 3.0|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X; Linux; UNIX|
|package contents||High Speed Cable Modem; Ethernet Cable; Power Adapter; Quick Install Guide|
|ports||1 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|quick connect feature||yes|
|required hard drive space||128 MB|
|System Requirements||System Requirements: Cable Broadband Internet service; Please check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility; Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8, Vista®, XP, 2000, Mac OS®, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network; Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0, Safari® 1.4, or Google Chrome™ 11.0 browsers or higher|
|telephone cord included||no|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Eliminate monthly rental fees
The NETGEAR CM600 High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 960 Mbps. It is CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 that is 24x faster than 2.0 devices. A Gigabit Ethernet port provides faster access and downloads
- ELIMINATE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES - Approximately $120/year savings
- Up to 960Mbps modem speed for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high speed gaming
- Certified to work with cable Internet providers like XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Bright House Networks, and more (Not compatible with Cable bundled voice services)
- Fast self-activation for XFINITY customers - Get connected without a service call
- 24x8 channel bonding enables up to 960 Mbps download speeds
- Gigabit Ethernet port for faster access and downloads
- Modem needs a router. NOTE: Connect the CM400 High Speed Cable Modem directly to your computer or wireless router for connecting to other wireless devices.
- High Speed Cable Modem—DOCSIS 3.0 (CM600)
- Ethernet cable
- Quick install guide
- Power adapter
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 5.3 x 2.4 in (222.7 x 135.6 x 87 mm)
- Weight: 1.0 lb (0.45 kg)
- Simple—CD-less installation
- Memory: 8 MB NOR flash and 128 MB RAM
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- IPv6 support (Internet Protocol Version 6)
- Cable broadband Internet service
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8, Vista®, XP, 2000, Mac OS®, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0, Safari® 1.4, or Google Chrome™ 11.0 browsers or higher
- For details visit www.netgear.com/about/warranty/