Quicken® Premier 2017, Traditional Disc Item # 758017
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Powerful accounting software lets you track your expenses, analyze your portfolio and organize your accounts, all in one place. This program helps you keep on top of your finances.
- Versatile and easy-to-use software helps you track your finances.
- Designed to promote smart investment decisions and simplify tax preparation.
- Track your spending, analyze your portfolio and organize your accounts from one spot.
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||1 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||450 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||1.0GHz or better processor|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10|
From the Manufacturer|
What’s New for Quicken Premier 2017?
- Get more power on the go with our improved mobile app, now with investment tracking, offline use and enhanced search1
- Always know the value of your home with automatic updates2
- Enjoy a new look that's easier to use and navigate
Import all your bank transactions safely and automatically
- No need to jot it all down or save receipts3
- Includes transactions from all your different financial institutions
Maximize your investments
- See your portfolio’s performance by asset allocations, geographies, sectors, and more
- Evaluate your risk/return and investment performance against the market to help you make informed buy/sell decisions3
- Find mutual funds that best fit your goals3
Helps minimize taxes on your investments
- Make sure you get the maximum tax benefits with prepared reports at tax time
- Track cost basis and estimate capital gains
Manage your money whenever, wherever with our mobile app.
- Our mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android1
- Check your budget, account balances, and investments
Quicken Comparison Chart
|Quicken Deluxe 2017||Quicken Premier 2017||Quicken Home & Business 2017|
|Shows your bank & credit accounts together in one place3||
|Securely imports your bank transactions until April 20203||
|Categorizes expenses so you can see where your money goes||
|Guides you through creating a custom budget||
|Syncs with Quicken mobile companion app for iPhone, iPad & Android1||
|Creates a custom plan to reduce debt and save for college, a house or a big purchase||
|Portfolio X-Ray analyzes all your holdings to improve your portfolio3||
|Makes tax time easier by tracking deductions & creating tax reports||
|Categorize your personal & business expenses in one place||
|Shows your business profit/loss & identifies tax-deductible expenses||
|Runs Schedule C reports to make doing your taxes easier||
|Processor||1 GHz or higher|
|Operating System||Works with Windows Vista SP1 and Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit)|
|Memory||1 GB or higher|
|Hard Disk Space||Up to 450 MB (up to 1.5 if .NET not installed)|
|Monitor||1024 x 768 or higher, 1280 x1024 for large fonts|
|Internet Connection||56 Kbps modem (Broadband recommended for online services)|
|Sound||Sound card & speakers recommended|
|Printer||Any printer supported by Windows Vista 7/8/8.1/10|
- Quicken Windows Starter Edition imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only.
- Quicken Windows 2017 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (for Deluxe and higher).
Mobile System Requirements
- 1 Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2014 and above desktop products. Earlier versions of the App prior to Quicken 2014 will not work with Quicken 2015 through 2017 desktop products.
- 2 Zestimate® home value provided by Zillow® [link to http://www.zillow.com/corp/Terms.htm]
- 3 Credit score report and monitoring alerts (Quicken for Windows) and data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until April 2020; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 15,000+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2016.