This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Linksys SE4008 8-Port 1000 Mbps WRT Gigabit Ethernet Switch Item # 758235
Upgrade your home or office network
- Features 8 Gigabit Ethernet auto-sensing ports, so you can connect gaming consoles, IP cameras, external hard drives and other devices to your network.
- Delivers wired connection speeds up to 1000 Mbps for high-speed networking.
- Helps prioritize audio and video applications via QoS (Quality of Service) traffic prioritization for enhanced media streaming.
- Enters into power-saving mode when it detects a port is not in use or a connected device is turned off to help conserve energy.
- Features a plug-and-play design to simplify setup.
|Certifications & Standards||CE; FCC Class B Certified; IC; IEEE Standards:802.3; 802.3ab; 802.3az; 802.3u; 802.3x|
|dimensions||4.33"H x 12.99"W x 9.57"D|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|maximum data transfer rate||1000 Mbps|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|number of users per network||8|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8|
|package contents||SE4008 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch; Quick Start Guide; Power Adapter; CD-ROM with Documentation|
|plug and play||yes|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||No|
|Total Number of Network Ports||8|
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Category 5e|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Linksys SE4008 WRT SwitchPerfectly matched to the Linksys WRT1900AC router or another wireless router (sold separately), the Linksys WRT 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch expands your home network by offering eight Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast wired connections to TVs, gaming consoles, storage devices, access points, IP cameras, and more. Quality of Service (QoS) prioritizes network traffic for smooth streaming and online gaming. And to help you conserve energy, the SE4008 automatically enters into power-saving mode when connected devices are turned off or not in use.
At a Glance:
- Add fast wired connections to your network for smart TVs, game consoles, laptops, and more
- Eight Gigabit Ethernet ports deliver speeds up to 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet
- Switch connects to a Linksys WRT1900AC router or another Wi-Fi router (sold separately)
- Quality of Service (QoS) prioritizes network bandwidth
- Power-saving mode when Switch detects a port is not in use
Eight Gigabit Ports for Fast Wired SpeedsWhether you're streaming HD movies, playing online games, or expanding the computer network in your home or office, the Linksys WRT 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch makes it simple to establish additional wired connections to a variety of devices, such as smart TVs, gaming consoles, IP cameras, external hard drives, wireless access points, or laptops. The switch comes equipped with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports that deliver speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps, or up to 10 times faster than traditional Fast Ethernet. A Quality of Service feature (QoS) lets you prioritize bandwidth for smooth media streaming.
Connects with a Home Wi-Fi RouterThe SE4008 can be used with a Linksys WRT1900AC router or another Wi-Fi router (sold separately) to easily connect a smart TV, a game console, or other devices to the Internet. Featuring sleek lines and designed to physically stack below the WRT1900AC router, the SE4008 allows you to expand your home network without taking up additional shelf space.
Auto-Sensing Ports to Save on ElectricityTo help you conserve energy and lower your electricity bill, the SE4008 automatically enters into power-saving mode when it detects that a connected device is turned off or a Gigabit port is not in use.
Package ContentsLinksys WRT 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch SE4008, quick start guide, CD-ROM with documentation, and power adapter.