This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
PURELL® Office Hand Sanitizer Starter Kit, 60.27 Oz Item # 758281
Great for the office, classroom, home or small business
- A wide variety of shapes, products and sizes to meet everyone's sanitizing needs.
- This sanitizing kit helps eliminate up to 99.99% of the most common type of germs.
- The starter kit contains a variety of contents. Contents of kit include: Two 8 oz pump bottles of PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer in Refreshing Gel, two 100-count canisters of PURELL Sanitizing Wipes, six travel 1 oz bottles of PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer in Refreshing Gel and 2 jelly-wrap carriers.
|container weight||60.27 oz|
|manufacturer||GOJO Industries, Inc.|
From the Manufacturer|
Features and Benefits
PURELL Office Starter Kit2-8 oz PURELL Advanced bottles, 2-100 ct PURELL Wipes canisters, 6-1 oz PURELL bottles and 2 Jelly Wrap carriers
- Kills more than 99.99% of most common germs that may cause illness
- Outperforms other hand sanitizers ounce-for-ounce
- Clinically-proven to maintain skin health
- America’s #1 Instant Hand Sanitizer
- Durable, non-linting wipes
- Wipes remove light soil and dirt from hands Includes (2)8 oz PURELL® pump bottles, (2) 100 ctPURELL wipes canisters, (6) 1 oz PURELL flip cap bottles, and (2) JELLY WRAP™ carriers
1. Healthcare Personnel Handwash Study #110103-101, April 5, 2011, and #100907-101, Jan 6th, 2011, BioScience Laboratories, Bozeman, MT.
2. Clinical field study #2011-F10233, April 2011.
3. IRI 52wks ending 9/8/13 with HPIS sales data from May 2013.
PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Video
How To Use
When To Use: Using PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer and PURELL Hand Sanitizing Wipes at key moments is a simple and effective way for you and your family to stay healthy and well. Key moments for use include:
- Before preparing food and after
- Before eating
- Before and after caring for someone that is sick or around someone who is ill
- After using the bathroom
- After sneezing or coughing
- After handling money
- After touching a surface that has been touched by many, such as a grocery cart, door handle, restaurant menu or condiment dispenser
Where To Use: These products are great at work, at home and on-the-go.
- Work Station
- Break Area
- Meeting Room
- Reception Area
- Home Office
On the Go:
- Travel Bag
- Diaper Bag
Did You Know...
The PURELL Survey was conducted by Wakefield Research among 1,000 nationally representative U.S. adults ages 18+, between January 22 and February 2, 2015, using an email invitation and an online survey. Quotas have been set to ensure reliable and accurate representation of U.S. adults ages 18+. Results of any sample are subject to sampling variation. The magnitude of the variation is measurable and is affected by the number of interviews and the level of the percentages expressing the results. For the interviews conducted in this particular study, the chances are 95 in 100 that a survey result does not vary, plus or minus, by more than 3.1 percentage points from the result that would be obtained if interviews had been conducted with all persons in the universe represented by the sample. www.wakefieldresearch.com
Spread Fewer Germs with the PURELL™ Advanced Workforce Solution
1. Arbogast, JW., L. Moore-Schiltz, W. Jarvis, A. Harpster-Hagen, J. Hughes, A. Parker. 2016. “Impact of a Comprehensive Workplace Hand Hygiene Program on Employer Health Care Insurance Claims and Costs, Absenteeism, and Employee Perceptions and Practices.” Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, June 2016 –Volume 58, Issue 6.
About the PURELL Brand
PURELL Hand Sanitizer was invented in 1988 by GOJO to meet the needs of healthcare providers and restaurants operators looking for ways to reduce the spread of germs. Healthcare workers needed to kill germs on their hands when they couldn’t get to soap and water. And restaurant operators needed extra germ-fighting protection to reduce the risk of food contamination.
PURELL Hand Sanitizer was a great success, not only because it was effective at killing 99.99% of most common germs, but because it was convenient, gentle and a pleasure to use. The dispensers and bottles could be placed anywhere, so hand hygiene was no longer restricted to the confines of a sink. And people enjoyed using PURELL Hand Sanitizer because it was refreshing and gentle.
Soon its popularity grew. People who used it at work also thought it would be great to use when they were at home or on the go.
In 1997, PURELL Hand Sanitizer was made available to consumers, forever changing the way the world stays well. It soon became America’s #1 hand sanitizer and a significant part of popular culture.
Today, PURELL Hand Sanitizer remains one of the most recognized brands in the world. It defines the hand sanitizer category and is the brand most preferred by doctors, professionals and consumers everywhere.
And now we’ve taken the next step and introduced PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, the ultimate in germ-killing effectiveness.