Learning Resources® Plant Cell Cross-Section Model, 6" x 5 1/2", Grades 6-12 Item # 760702
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help junior scientists understand the different parts of a plant cell with this cross-section model
- Cross-section view helps kids identify key parts of a plant cell.
- One half of the model is labeled with names of the parts, while the other half has letters only for easy review.
- Colorful foam construction provides a realistic look.
- Includes an activity guide with more detailed information.
- Designed for students in grade 6 to grade 12.
|age recommendation||11 - 17 years|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|grade||6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12th grade|
|size||6" x 5 1/2"|