- Home /
- Product Details
- Mini candy bars that offer a delicious treat.
- Combines the great taste of chocolate and peanuts.
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
|weight per unit||4.1 lb|
From the Manufacturer|
Crunchy, chocolaty, creamy, oh my! Let the good times roll with the delicious chocolate and peanut taste of Mr. Goodbar Miniatures! Grab this plentiful bag of bulk wrapped candy so you have plenty for family gatherings, baking, and even coffee-breaking!
- Perfect for family gatherings, care packages, and baking
- Expertly executing the classic style of milk chocolate and peanuts
- Bulk wrapped candy simplifies shopping for snacks
- One bag has more than enough for snacking and sharing
- Includes 1 bag of Mr. Goodbar Chocolate Bar Miniatures (66.7-ounce bag)
Raise the Bar on Baking & CraftsMr. Goodbar Miniatures are delicious all on their own, but they can also be incorporated into dessert recipes and even edible craft projects for a chocolate peanut taste!
For a Sweeter Family GatheringFor a sweeter family gathering, movie night, or game day, grab this abundant supply of chocolate candy with crunchy roasted peanuts! This one bag has enough to keep the whole family happy, with candy to spare!
A Care Package They’ll Go Nuts ForWhen the Mr. Goodbar fans in your life goes off to college, send them plenty of their favorite chocolate to remind them of how much you care!
Cookie Pizza Recipe
- 1 package (16 to18 oz.) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 12 assorted Hershey’s Miniatures Chocolate Bars, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Chips, Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Premier White Chips
- 6 cups (about 10-1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Milk Duds Candy made with chocolate and caramel
Instructions1. Heat oven to 350°F. Press cookie dough evenly into 11-inch circle on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, break or cut chocolate bars into about 1/4-inch pieces.
2. Remove cookie from oven. Evenly sprinkle surface with chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, white chips and chocolate bar pieces. Cover "toppings" with marshmallows. Sprinkle surface with chocolate covered caramel candies. Return to oven; bake additional 5 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned. Cool. Cut into triangles using wet knife. About 12 slices.
The Hershey Legacy
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Raised as a poor farm boy, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built the world’s largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools.
In 1909, Hershey and his wife established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company.
For more than a century, the Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability