Hershey's® S'mores Kit, 57.1 Oz Item # 760953
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Indulge your family, friends or coworkers with this timeless favorite
- The classic Hershey's Milk Chocolate S’mores – all in one easy-to-make package!
- The ultimate pick-me-up snack for camping, grilling, sporting and poolside activities.
- Kit holds enough to create approximately 36 wonderfully delicious S'mores treats.
- Contains 18 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars, 4 packs of graham crackers, and 1 large bag of marshmallows.
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
|contents per unit||23|
From the Manufacturer|
Treat your family and friends to a timeless favorite with the Hershey’s S’mores Kit. Complete with deliciously rich Hershey’s Milk Chocolate, S’mores are a classic event staple that can be enjoyed both indoors and out. Keep a S’mores Kit handy in your pantry for camping, grilling, or poolside activities!
- Be ready to make S’mores at the drop of a hat, indoors or out!
- The S’mores Kit comes complete with everything you’ll need to create 36 deliciously crafted S’mores, over a beautiful bonfire or in the microwave!
- No S’more is complete without the classic Hershey’s Milk Chocolate!
- Conveniently packaged in a resealable box for repeat use and easy pantry storage
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT S’MOREOver a Campfire:
1. Roast one large marshmallow slowly over a fire.
2. Break your graham cracker in half. Place half a Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar on the graham cracker and then put the roasted marshmallow in the middle. Top with the other graham half.
On the Grill:
1. Preheat grill to medium-hot.
2. Build S'more by placing half a Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar and 1 large marshmallow between two halves of a graham cracker.
3. Lightly wrap S'more in aluminum foil, then place on grill.
4. Grill 4 to 5 minutes or until marshmallow is melted.
5. Remove from grill, let cool and enjoy!
In the Microwave:
1. On a small saucer, place half a Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar on top of one-half of a graham cracker. Add one large marshmallow.
2. Cook in your microwave on medium for about 10-15 seconds or until marshmallows puff and grow.
3. An adult should remove the plate from the microwave, top with the other graham half and gently press down on the gooey marshmallow.
4. Let cool and enjoy!
In the Toaster Oven:
1. Cook the layered graham cracker, half a Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar and one large marshmallow on the toaster oven tray at 350 degrees until the marshmallow begins to brown.
2. Remove and top with the other graham half.
3. Let cool and enjoy!
Marshmallow MemoriesMake your camping trip memorable, no matter how far from home you go! Whether you’re 100 miles from home or in your backyard, keep a S’mores Kit handy and build your memories one marshmallow at a time.
TailgatingNo tailgating spread is complete without the game-day dessert. Toss in a S’mores Kit and some aluminum foil, giving you everything you need to create S’mores on the grill!
Flip The ScriptS’mores Kits aren’t just for making s’mores! Spice up your dessert menu by creating cakes, pies, and even cupcakes with the same graham crackers, marshmallows, and Hershey’s Milk Chocolate. Stock your pantry with the S’mores Kit and keep your family guessing!
Chewy S’mores Bar Cookie Recipe
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- S’mores Topping (recipe follows)
- Ice cream (optional)
Instructions1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 15-1/2x10-1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy in large bowl. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Press dough into prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile prepare S’mores Topping. Evenly spread topping mixture over partially baked cookie crust. Bake additional 15 to 20 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
4. Serve as bars or warm bars slightly and serve with ice cream. Makes 12 servings.
- 3 cups (about 11 whole crackers) graham cracker pieces (1/2 to 1-inch pieces)
- 4 cups (about 12 (1.55 oz.) bars) Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar pieces
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
The Hershey Legacy
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Trained as a confectioner and owner of a successful caramel factory, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built what would become the world's largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the model industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools.
In 1909, Hershey and his wife, Catherine, established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including his ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company. For more than a century, Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need.
The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.