AMACO® Mexican Pottery Self-Hardening Clay™, 5 Lb, Terra Cotta Item # 761250
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Quality Terra Cotta clay for hand building, sculpture and wheel throwing.
- Decorate your sculpted pieces with AMACO®; Rub 'n Buff®, school paints, temperas, acrylics or liquid crayons.
- Allow the finished piece to dry slowly and evenly on all sides at room temperature and away from heat until it hardens.
- When completely dry, finished pieces are durable but not waterproof.
- Clay will shrink during drying. For best results, hollow out bulky sculptures or wrap a slab of clay around a loose crumpled paper armature before modeling.
- Keep unused clay in a plastic bag or wrapped in damp cloth to prevent it from drying out.
|manufacturer||American Art Clay|
|size||6" x 4" x 3 3/4"|