Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning, Download Version Item # 763877
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning is an invaluable software program for copying and burning discs. Burn, share and preserve files and projects on CD or DVD. Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning features include data back up tools and instant CD mixes. Photo features allow you to organize, edit and share your digital memories in stunning slideshows. Convert analog audio into digital formats--great for expanding your MP3 collection. Import and edit home movies, and share them on DVD. All this, plus drag and drop disc burning and copying right from your desktop makes this a must-have piece of software.
- Your music, your way
Convert analog audio from LPs and cassettes, enhance the sound quality and add effects. Then create auto-mix playlists and burn your music to CD or DVD.
- Preserve your photos
Use photo enhancement tools including red-eye removal, photo cropping & brightness adjustments to improve your photos. Then share or preserve them on CD or DVD.
- Preserve your video memories
Import video to your PC. Edit your raw footage into home movies using transitions, menus and music. Then burn to DVD to watch on any DVD player.
Burning & Copying
- Burn and copy discs directly on your desktop with the Roxio Burn desktop widget
- Archive large data projects across multiple discs
- Back up your media and data files to CDs, DVDs, and dual-layer DVDs
- Organize your pictures into digital photo albums
- Crop and straighten, remove red-eye or add special effects
- Create stunning slide shows to play back in your home DVD player
- Preserve your photos on CD or DVD
- Rip, play, edit, organize, burn and share music
- Create your own music CD mixes
- Turn your old LPs and cassettes into music CDs –even remove pops and clicks
- Add cross-fades, effects, and visualizations
- Create personalized disc labels and DVD covers
- Easily import photos or video into your PC
- Create home movies with professional transitions, motion menus and music
- Burn Video CDs, SVCDs or DVDs
|additional requirements||DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card and graphics card; Sound card | Windows Media Player 9, 10, 11 or 12; 1024x768, 16-bit color graphics card; 24-bit or 32-bit true color recommended|
|brand name||Corel Corporation|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||1842253 KB|
|memory requirements||For burning music and data discs: 128 MB RAM | For DVD, slideshow or video authoring: 256 MB RAM|
|minimum hard disk space||7200 RPM hard disk drive recommended for video projects | 1 GB of free hard disk space for typical installation of all components | 1 GB of free hard disk space for every 5 minutes of video for video capture|
|minimum processor compatibility||For burning music and data discs: 500 MHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent | For DVD, slideshow or video authoring: 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Business; Windows Vista Enterprise; Windows Vista Ultimate; Windows Vista Home Basic x64; Windows Vista Home Premium x64; Windows Vista Business x64; Windows MCE|
|Web browser support||Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or 8 or higher|