This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
The projector offers high brightness solutions for professional grade installations. A wide 1.5x optical zoom provides maximum mounting flexibility for easy installation, and maintenance continues to be a breeze with features like a top loading lamp and filter-free design.
|contrast ratio||2600:1 / 3000:1 (dynamic)|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||4000 Hour|
|Environmental Certification||RoHS; WEEE|
|Input Scan Format||1080p|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Lamp Power||280 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||25 ft|
|Maximum Horizontal Sync||91 kHz|
|maximum projection distance||32.81 ft|
|Maximum Vertical Sync||85 Hz|
|Minimum Projection Distance||35.43"|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||3000 Hour|
|number of speakers||2|
|Output Scan Format||1080p|
|package contents||Pro8400 DLP Projector; Power Cable; VGA cable; HDMI Cable; Remote Control/Laser with Batteries; Lens Cap; Quick Start Guide; ViewSonic Wizard DVD (with User Guide)|
|ports||1 component video; 1 composite video; 1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 HDMI; 1 USB; 1 VGA in|
|Projection Method||Front; Ceiling|
|Speaker Output Mode||Stereo|
|Speaker Output Power||10 W|
|Speakers||2 x right / left channel|
|Total Number of HDMI Ports||4|
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-20°/+20°|
|Video Signal Format||NTSC; PAL; SECAM|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||8.50 lb|
|white brightness (white light output)||4000 lm|
|Zoom Type||Manual Zoom; Digital Zoom|
Pro8400 See it All in Any Venue
Product DescriptionThe ViewSonic Pro8400 is an advanced, high brightness, Full HD 1080p projector ideal for use in any large venue installation—even in rooms with high ambient light.Built with BrilliantColor technology, this projector produces vibrant colors, while 4000 ANSI lumens and 1080p (1920x1080) Hi-Def resolution deliver stunning, razor-sharp images anywhere from auditoriums, to lecture halls, and boardrooms. With a 1.5x optical zoom lens and a multitude of connectivity options such as dual HDMI, wired and wireless LAN display, USB display, and PC-less JPG slideshows, the Pro8400 provides maximum installation flexibility for a variety of uses.Equipped with Crestron LAN controller, the Pro8400 makes it easy for IT admin to remotely control and manage multiple projectors from their workstations. A filter-less design and extended lamp lifeprovide for easy maintenance and alow total cost of ownership (TCO). The Pro8400 projector offers excellent performance forlarge installations and commercial applications.
- Business – large conference rooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms.
- Education – large lecture halls, auditoriums.
- Wireless & Wired LAN display: With its advanced networking capability, the projector can project images via wireless, or wired, LAN. The LAN display offers a quad split screen for simultaneously projecting content from up to 4 PCs, with the ability to broadcast from up to 8 projectors. The included VSPresenter software offers complete control of your desktop screen for seamless presentation. The WPD-100 wireless adapter is required for wireless display.
- Plug 'n play USB display: Project your presentations using a quick and simple plug-and-play USB connection without running a bulky VGA cable. Plug n’ Play also features automatic resolution detection for the best imaging experience.
- PC-less JPG slideshows: Jump start your presentations without waiting for your PC to boot up. With a PC-less slideshows feature, you can enjoy pictures or images directly from a USB flash drive without a PC.
- 6-segment color wheel design improves color performance and accuracy to provide natural, vivid images.
- 1.5x optical zoom offers more than twice the mounting flexibility over a standard 1.2x optical zoom. This translates to less installation hassle and more flexible mounting options.
- 20-watt integrated speakers ideal for multimedia applications, videos, audio-enabled presentations.
- Auto source detection senses the source input and syncs with your computer automatically.
Projector Comparison Chart
- Product Dimensions (w x h x d) with stand: 13.1” x 4.8” x 10.4”
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability