Roxio Toast 12 Titanium, Download Version Item # 765977
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
NEW! Toast 12 Titanium
Enjoy your digital media without limits—on your Mac, on your devices and online—with Roxio Toast 12 Titanium. Capture music and video from multiple sources, and copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Convert video for iPad, iPhone and more devices with new templates for video conversion. Share directly to YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo. Burn files to disc with ease and create a searchable catalog as you burn with the improved DiscCatalog Maker. New Live Screen Capture lets you record directly from your screen with voiceover, then edit your video to create unique presentations and how-to videos. With all this, an intuitive interface and built-in tutorials to guide you, Toast 12 Titanium is the one-stop digital media toolkit for your Mac!
What’s new in Toast 12 Titanium
Live Screen Recording
- Record directly from your screen with voiceover, then edit, save and share as a video
- Create compelling presentations, how-to videos and more
- Choose full screen capture or Custom to capture a portion of your screen
- Set the frame rate to control the size and accuracy of your clip
- Record a voiceover or system audio if desired
- Record mouse clicks for a detailed how-to demo video
- New! Burn HD videos on standard DVDs that will playback on Blu-ray Disc players—no plug-in required!
- Enhanced! Includes additional templates for video conversion
- Enhanced! DiscCatalogMaker makes it even easier to catalog your discs, and view and search catalogs
Why to Buy
1. Toast 12 supports your entire digital media workflow:
- Capture video from your screen, the web, camcorders and DVDs
- Copy discs with one click, create custom DVD and HD compilations
- Convert your media for playback on iPad, iPhone and more
- Share your video directly to Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo and Twitter
- Burn CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs – even faster with multiple drives
2. Intuitive interface and built-in tutorials guide you.
|minimum processor compatibility||Mac computer with an Intel processor|
|brand name||Corel Corporation|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|additional requirements||VideoBoost requires a compatible NVIDIA® card and 4 GB of RAM for optimal performance; Internet connection required for video tutorials, OS compatibility and other product updates; DVD drive required for installation|
|minimum hard disk space||Approximately 1 GB (5 GB for Pro) of free space to install all components|
|operating system compatibility||OS X Intel|
|download size||347168 KB|
|memory requirements||1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for Pro)|